6.3's out

nobi125 said:
With the 6.2's I was running at 75hz just fine (The monitor supports up to 75), once I update only 60 works. Amazing drivers....
I've never seen that problem before in my life.
 
nobi125 said:
With the 6.2's I was running at 75hz just fine (The monitor supports up to 75), once I update only 60 works. Amazing drivers....
You're right. ATi = teh Suck. I'll give you $200 for your card, and I suggest you take it.
 
jebo_4jc said:
You're right. ATi = teh Suck. I'll give you $200 for your card, and I suggest you take it.

I love the card, dislike the drivers. I'll use Omega's ;)

I just got it a week and a half ago, so I haven't tried all the modded drivers yet.
 
so can anyone give me a link to the CP version of 6.3 (or even 6.2)??
I cant seem to find it on ATI's site.

thanks in advance
 
BlackDragon323 said:
so can anyone give me a link to the CP version of 6.3 (or even 6.2)??
I cant seem to find it on ATI's site.

thanks in advance
There is none. Just use an older CP with the 6.3 display drivers. Just download the display drivers file.
 
Back
Top