52 inch samsung major pricing mistake 9.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking to upgrade to a 30" but not until they are regularly under $1000. If BestBuy honors this for some wild reason, I'll keep it for the PC.

Thank you for shopping at Best Buy. We have received your order, and it will be processed as soon as possible.

Delivery
We will send you an e-mail with more detailed special delivery information as soon as your order is processed. Your credit card will not be charged until a delivery date is confirmed.

Order Date: 08/12/2009
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxx

Qty
Product Description
Samsung-52" Class / 1080p / 120Hz / LCD HDTV-LN52A650
xxx

*snip*

Order Total: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$429.60[/FONT][/FONT]

Reward Zone Program

This is not a receipt. Check your order status to view and print a receipt.

You can call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care
:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Transaction Details
Debit Card Purchase (Unique Transaction ID #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Debit Card Purchase Date Type Status Details Amount:

Aug. 12, 2009 Debit Card Signature (9919) Purchase-BESTBUYCOM 888-2378289 MN Pending Details -$429.64 USD
Related Transactions Date Type Status Details Amount

Aug. 12, 2009 Authorization to BESTBUYCOM 888-2378289 MN Completed Details -$429.64 USD

Merchant: BESTBUYCOM 888-2378289 MN
Purchase Date: Aug. 12, 2009
Authorized Amount: -$429.64 USD
Authorization Date: Aug. 12, 2009
Time: 02:52:50 PDT

If there is a problem with this PayPal Debit Card transaction, you can dispute this charge. Transactions must be completed before you can dispute them.

If you would like to dispute a charge on your PayPal Debit Card, visit the Resolution Center and file a claim. Transactions must be completed and not pending when you file a claim.
Hoping for an early Christmas this year. :p

damn, california's recycling fee + tax killed it for me :(

j/k

$105 shipped with the BS fees

lol, it was $10.94 with tax for me
I would make this face if it arrived though

lolhank.jpg

damn, california's recycling fee + tax killed it for me :(

j/k

$105 shipped with the BS fees

For two it went from $20 + tax in store pick up to $148 for fees and shipping. Haha

It is sad how they even need to ask:(.
It's sad if you read down someone called the store. Never call! That's common sense, and it's also like a sticky on every deal site and forum on the planet. It didn't matter, but still. When the real world catches up and is awake they'll cancel whatever 100,000 orders for this TV.

On 4chan one of the trolls said they will refund us with store credit. I really want that to happen so the internet will implode. :D

A mass generic email is going out cancelling all the orders and some empty apology. And then an offer to buy the product at the intended price hehe. I think the "first 5 get processed" is probably fake.

Damn, paypal just placed a temporary hold on my account. Whats wrong with ordering 40 lcd tvs.:mad:

Looks like the have disabled delivery so that you cannot proceed through ordering.

P.S. WTH would anyone ask that question about it in BB's forums?

no in store and I got this

# Our delivery system is temporarily unavailable. Please return later to purchase any items requiring delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience. Items available for shipping or in-store pickup may still be purchased.

These types of mistakes are uncalled for. One line of code could fix this crap from ever happening again:

Code:
If %our_price% < %selling_prince% then require_manager_approval

I love the Ralph Kramden's in these threads, trying to turn a price mistake into their get rich quick scheme. "in for 10." Haha. Why not just make it, "called my bank, got a $50,000 dollar loan, in for 5,000."

I love the Ralph Kramden's in these threads, trying to turn a price mistake into their get rich quick scheme. "in for 10." Haha. Why not just make it, "called my bank, got a $50,000 dollar loan, in for 5,000."

Not to mention these are the people that give the situation no hope to the rest when Best Buy sees 10 52 inch tvs that need to be delivered to one address. Nothing suspicious going on there.

This is all very Kramden. A math professor once told me "playing the lottery is gamling for the mathematically deficient" -- but at least with the lottery, you know you have a chance.

In for 10 :)

It doesn't say Out Of Stock, but whenever I add it to my cart, my cart comes up empty.

I think they are fixing it. I was able to add it to my cart, now its blank :/

For those that got in, let use know what happens ;)

Best way to get away with a price mistake

Post the thread after you received your product

"in for 45 heheheh" fvcking idiots

Best way to get away with a price mistake

Post the thread after you received your product

"in for 45 heheheh" fvcking idiots
Order 1 or 2. Receive it and gloat. ;) Tell everyone, post on forums, call BB, no one gets anything.

I ordered two to help mess with Best Buy and make them spend extra work adjusting all these orders. I know no one is going to get these. It didn't hurt me at all to try heh

The product page is down now haha

I just tried it and the product page was still up. Still had the same price too...you'd think they would have fixed it by now.

Ordered..and man I wish it was in-store pickup..just to see their faces..LOL

WTF is up with you tards ordering multiples?!?! That is what always kills it.

Order 1, when everyone starts ordering multiples it makes the number of orders skyrocket drawing huge attention.

Deal is still up fellas, I just placed a bulk order for 100 units.

WTF is up with you tards ordering multiples?!?! That is what always kills it.

Order 1, when everyone starts ordering multiples it makes the number of orders skyrocket drawing huge attention.

I ordered quite a few.

1 52" for the bedroom
1 52" for the bathroom
1 52" for the dining room
2 52" for the basement
1 52" for the garage
1 52" for the tool shed

The rest go on C-list for some major profit. There's still a way to make a living in the recession.

So you would rather have none than possibly one? The chances just go down more and more as people order larger quantities.

Deal isn't up
"Our delivery system is temporarily unavailable. Please return later to purchase any items requiring delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience. Items available for shipping or in-store pickup may still be purchased."

# Our delivery system is temporarily unavailable. Please return later to purchase any items requiring delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience. Items available for shipping or in-store pickup may still be purchased. also.

I was gonna order 5 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back