52 inch samsung major pricing mistake 9.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously if you catch something like this, dont tell anyone and dont order alot, maybe it'll go through for you

Hehe... like clockwork...

I did happen to stumble upon a price-error that nobody else noticed, back when 640GB drives were like $80 each, one website had them for $39.99 so I ordered 3... got a call the next day telling me it was an error and they could sell them to me for $75 each w/ free shipping (small discount) but I had no need for them.

Oh well :)

I had a friend get real lucky one time. This was back in '99 when the 18GB WD IDE drives came out, they were new, fast, and had tons of space! The website priced them wrong at $4.00 a piece instead of $400, he ordered 20 of them, and he got them! They tried to get him to send them back, but he refused, said it was their problem, not his that a mistake was made and they could not do a thing about it. UPS even showed up at his door to reclaim a "mis-delivered" package. He sold them to friends for about $100-200 a piece, depending on the friend, he made a killing. I still have the drive, in fact just used it the other day as the install media to put OSX on my Dell Mini 9.

hope it was a big box place cause they probably lost $5,000+ on that little mistake...

If anyone even thinks he has a 1% chance of BB honoring this price mistake, I want to know what you're smoking. :cool:

Idiots already starting to talk of a class action lawsuit over this. These are the same people that probably bitch about frivolous lawsuits too I bet. It was obivous people were never gonna get this $10 tv.

this kid is angry as shit

You were obviously not understanding what I was saying. I was saying IF you bought the tv for $10 last night that it after taxes and shipping it would be around $100. I was not saying the original price was only a $100 difference than the $10. Nice try though chief.

You should probably be here more than 7 months before you call people "kid" and "chief."

Too bad none of you did this. Order it online for store pick up. Go to store and pick it up right away

I had a friend get real lucky one time. This was back in '99 when the 18GB WD IDE drives came out, they were new, fast, and had tons of space! The website priced them wrong at $4.00 a piece instead of $400, he ordered 20 of them, and he got them! They tried to get him to send them back, but he refused, said it was their problem, not his that a mistake was made and they could not do a thing about it. UPS even showed up at his door to reclaim a "mis-delivered" package. He sold them to friends for about $100-200 a piece, depending on the friend, he made a killing. I still have the drive, in fact just used it the other day as the install media to put OSX on my Dell Mini 9.

Sounds like a great guy! No sense of morals, and even profits off his friends.

heh awesome :)

my friend ordered some home theater in box speakers (they were around $700). somehow he got shipped 2 sets and only charged for one :D. he sold the second set to his dad for a big discount. the company was upset and called him alot but what could they do? he didn't ask them to ship it twice ;)

he only ordered one set :)

That guy w/ the $10 HDTV Website will milk his 15 min. of fame. Then life will go on. :cool:

HAHAHA that's hilarious! Did anyone manage to order a few of these tvs at the $9.99 price?

*facepalm*

Note: Someone at Hard should really consider making a facepalm emoticon.

Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

This one is awesome.

As my first post says, I never expected BB to honor this, but I ordered one anyway just because it was worth the effort. However, for some reason BB is still holding my money though (all $10.81, wooo). How long does it take to return it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back