50% off Medal of Honor Warfighter For BF3 Premium

they're milking BF3, but hey if you play it often this is a sweet deal.

I dunno the gameplay videos I've seen of the MP on the new MOH looks hokey as hell, somethin about it doesn't feel right.

client side hit detection like BF3 I presume? or is this something somewhat better than that shit netcode in bf3?

Thanks, this actually makes it worth it now.

Is it just me or is the website shit? I enter my Origin ID and it tells me ORIGIN ID REQUIRED!

The hell?

After how bad MOH 2010 was, no way....

I got my account banned for bitching in the forums how bad the game was even compared to BLOPS.

Is it just me or is the website shit? I enter my Origin ID and it tells me ORIGIN ID REQUIRED!

The hell?

You have to enter the e-mail address your origin id is tied too, thats what it was for me.

Im going to get it as well, but i wasn't impressed with the xbox beta, maybe because the xbox sucks and graphics are terrible but i know i didn't like it. Hopefully its better, but now i feel the game is definitely worth $29.99

Im going to get it as well, but i wasn't impressed with the xbox beta, maybe because the xbox sucks and graphics are terrible but i know i didn't like it. Hopefully its better, but now i feel the game is definitely worth $29.99

Agreed, I had a hard time seeing this being worth $60, but $30 makes it a better buy!

Tempted...I am one of those that enjoyed the 2010 SP campaign. Not interested in the MP side though, so may be worth a wait for a holiday sale, or after the new year. It may drop in price by then.

Too bad I can't just buy the SP side of games like this for a reduced price...I rent the new CoD every year to play through the brief campaign, but if I could get just the campaign for a lower price, they would get my money and I would get to play on PC!

client side hit detection like BF3 I presume? or is this something somewhat better than that shit netcode in bf3?

Well its Frostbite 2, so yeah the netcode is gonna be pretty much identical to BF3 - these companies tend to not waste time reinventing the wheel once theyve got these engine assets built.

The silhouettes on teammates in multiplayer Left 4 Dead style really bugs. Breaks the immersion.

Last edited:
Pass then, i'll buy blops 2 before I buy this crap excuse for fps mp game with shit netcode

while 50% off is nice, I'm not willing to gamble 30 bucks on a game I Might play for 2 hours.

The last MOH game sucked -- the last COD game I bought was black ops

I have borderlands2 keeping me busy -- and I really should play the games I have now. lol

It is nice that they are putting some effort into it, unlike most shooters. At least in terms of look.

I was looking for BF3 hardcore type gameplay hopefully with more open infantry only maps but after watching videos it looked too much like CoD. While it might be a nice linear campaign, I am not interested in a 6 hour linear campaign for $30. So I'll pass for now.

Hell no I won't go. Done with ea for all time. moh is a cod clone and we all know this. look at the damn commercials, every time I see one I think cod.

Pre-loading now... is this game really 16 GBs? Apparently 5 PC games is too much for a 120GB SSD these days.

Not expecting much for multiplayer, but I have enjoyed every MOH single player campaign.

Pre-loading now... is this game really 16 GBs? Apparently 5 PC games is too much for a 120GB SSD these days.

Not expecting much for multiplayer, but I have enjoyed every MOH single player campaign.

Its big I know. Preloading as we speak. I think online play will be good.

It won't let me log in with my origin account. Even though I just logged in to origin itself just fine. Is this happening for anyone else?

It won't let me log in with my origin account. Even though I just logged in to origin itself just fine. Is this happening for anyone else?

try using the email registered to the account as opposed to your username

During checkout, Origin timed out and I didn't complete the paypal transaction. Now my code is invalid when I try again.

they will honor it, I am sure. Just email support

I did, via chat which was a fail as I ended up with some oddball looking serial number that doesn't work as a promo code or a game serial. He tried to "view" my screen to see what I was talking about and couldn't since we were chatting via Origin itself. He told me to contact them from the website instead and I fired off an email.

This was their response.

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I appreciate your interest in Medal of Honor Warfighter.

Actually I have checked your account and found that we have provided you the code and you have consumed it. Hope that the issue is resolved and I am really happy about this.

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you.

It was wonderful assisting you. Electronic Arts expresses gratitude for your interest and co-operation. Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime. To know more about our online knowledgebase, please visit: http://help.ea.com/

Regards,
Gagan
Electronic Arts - World Wide Customer Experience

I played the MOH Beta and enjoyed the hotspot mode. I hated the last MOH and this seemed much better to me.

Oh boy, here we go. EA has placed a review embargo on the game so we won't see any reviews until Tuesday when copies are provided to the media ...I usually don't let journalists decide my purchases for me, but this tactic scares me, sounds like EA is trying to keep preorder cancellations to a minimum.

Hopefully something leaks out tomorrow, if not I've already got a pending request ticket in w/ EA to cancel my order.

Back