$50 Logo Contest

Winner Announcement

Well, the 3 final logos were all awesome, and a very tough choice to make. One edged out the competition. And the winner is......

daddybigwords
fuel_empire4.gif

daddybigwords: please email me with how you would like to collect your $50, and appropriate information to get that $50 to you.

[email protected]

But wait, there's more!
ettu and Siege, you guys put forth awesome logos.... ettu I LOVED the city but practicality has to be considered, I apologize for not thinking of that sooner. I want to send you both $10 for your efforts... it's not much, but the effort was definitely appreciated. You guys can email me as well with your payment preferences and appropriate information to get your $10 to each of you.

[email protected]

THANKS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS!! I shall return once again yielding a $200 prize for a new logo, that's a promise.

If the submissions for this competition are any indication, there's gonna be some really tough competition for that next one. Amazing work all around. I especially love the oil rig - a last minute stroke of genius! :)

daddybigwords said:
If the submissions for this competition are any indication, there's gonna be some really tough competition for that next one. Amazing work all around. I especially love the oil rig - a last minute stroke of genius! :)

I agree. The next one will be a tough one for sure.

very nice work daddybigwords and Ettu; hopefully we can get a bit more friendly competition goin in the next one too :cool:

Back