• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

49 KS8000 setup - help please.

I am going to try your guide here when I get back to town. I have court this morning.

My one complain is that I have to change to gaming mode from PC all the time. It drives me crazy
 
I am going to try your guide here when I get back to town. I have court this morning.

My one complain is that I have to change to gaming mode from PC all the time. It drives me crazy

I ask, is the 10ms lag difference really worth the hassle? IMHO the PC mode is fast enough for anything but competitive gaming. I do not feel any severe lag even with VSync on, which IS on all the time for me.
 
Back
Top