• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

$44k Random [H] Sighting

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
So you think that $20,000 Random [H] Sighting yesterday was cool, how about this one made up of $44,000 in $100 bills? Wow! The submitter, a loooong time friend of the [H], wishes to remain anonymous (probably because of all that money layin' around!). :D
 
probably anonymous so he doesn't get fired from whatever job he's working where he's able to get his hands on all that money, lol

I would be too!
 
There are only so many professions that require you to keep cash at home.
 
Also, dammit, post that random [H] boob pic! You can't mention it and leave us all hanging! Put a black censor bar across the nipples or something :-P
 
I tried it, too, but my copier wouldn't comply. :D

For all you Secret Service agents out there, no, not really.
 
$44K is nothing; he probably works for a Pawn Shop. Do this with real 24K Gold bars and I will be impressed.
 
Pfft that's nothing, that's how much money I have hiding from the IRS in my closet behind the toilet paper rolls.
 
OH WOW


a $100 bill on top of a bunch of $1

I used to thing that too, then people started sending me the pictures like this:

533702_10151418682945214_705645213_23565215_1627067277_n.jpg


558152_10151418683535214_705645213_23565218_1519762823_n.jpg


....and I quit being such a pessimist. ;)
 
What a waste of money. Less [H] money pics, more pics of newly purchased computers and/or cars.
 
If I had a couple million in the bank, I'd withdraw one million for some photo ops, (while I was escorted by armed friends or family members.)

Alas, I don't have even one million dollars.
 
I used to thing that too, then people started sending me the pictures like this:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533702_10151418682945214_705645213_23565215_1627067277_n.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/558152_10151418683535214_705645213_23565218_1519762823_n.jpg[/IMG

....and I quit being such a pessimist. ;)[/QUOTE]

Some red ink on those bills, rob a bank? [IMG]https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/trolldad.png
 
The most money I've ever handled was $13,000 for a grocery store. I was counting it for deposit.

The most money of my OWN I've ever handled was the $2300 deposit on my car. Coincidentally, that was the most money I've ever had to my name, and then I spent it an hour later at the dealership. :D
 
Back
Top