$44k Random [H] Sighting

It's not a "random" H sighting if you splay money on a table.

Take that money to a strip club and get Bubbles to tattoo the logo onto her ass cheek, then we'll have something worth looking at.

$44K is nothing; he probably works for a Pawn Shop. Do this with real 24K Gold bars and I will be impressed.

Yeah, but first cut them open to check whether you have real bears or the ones with tungsten cylinders inside...

bar3.jpg

Federal Reserve Notes actually look quite ugly. Even the Euro paper looks better. And comes in higher values too. You can actually get €200 bills straight out of the ATM with a debit card. Most places only accept up to 100 though.

from all of us poor people...

Ass[H]ole. :p

I say that in good faith, no ill will towards the owner of said money. lmao.

I like this random [H] sighting. makes me feel like there is hope in this world for this shitty economy to get better. lol

But awesome pic. good to see something light in the "news". :D

Ok, so this random [H] member works in a bank, pawn shop,title loan place or a regular loan office...cause thats the only people I see with bundled money with paper clips...

No self respecting drug dealer would paper clip any bundle less than 5G`s....:D

...........and so I says, "I'm gonna need about tree fitty."

Wow, I didn't realize that the [H] was so popular with drug dealers. :eek:

Didn't realize we had so many drug dealers on [H]

So this where all drug dealers hang whart branh show off:D

Drug dealers are on every website, they are in every town, they are everywhere there is groups of people.

But this makes me think, how many are here that do not show off their cash and which one can make the most expensive [H] :p

ya hah so im not impressed
1000.00 dollar bills would be better
this is lame
come on people.

Id rather see 2 dollar bills then 100s

So what? Someone went nuts with an inkjet printer.

I'd rather see 44 GTX 680's....

Would've been so much better if those were the "before" pics and there was an "after" that had hundred dollar bills makin' it rain. Just saying...

I used to thing that too, then people started sending me the pictures like this:

533702_10151418682945214_705645213_23565215_1627067277_n.jpg

558152_10151418683535214_705645213_23565218_1519762823_n.jpg

....and I quit being such a pessimist. ;)

Notice the pictures are in front of the cookie jars.... where everyone stores their money right ?

He would like to remain anonymous, so the IRS won't wonder how he got that much cash / DI ?

Only $2,200 of it is verifiable. So it's a random $2.2k random [H] sighting.

It's not drug money. Drug dealers use rubber bands that won't break the vacuum seal bags.. :p

Back