3070 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

Did you get a 3070 Ti via the EVGA queue?

• Yes I bought one (or multiple) or gave my allocation to someone else

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I got my notify email, but decided not to buy it

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Still in queue

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Didn't enter the queue

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Why would they want to sell those when they can sell you one with a $20 cooler for $200 more?

For sure! I am just surprised at how quickly it was gone this time. Seemed like it hung around a bit longer for the 3080ti XC3.

Site is just straight up 404'ing. This is worse than the 3080 Ti launch. At least the site stayed up during the 3080 Ti launch.

the sadness is I dont really even want the card, i just need A GPU (that can drive a Valve Index) to finish out my 5900x build. Would prefer 3080 or 3090, but the queues are worse for those.

another notification button hit and 404 error...

AND AGAIN...3RD FUCKING TIME

so if history is anything to go buy, we should all be able to be in the queue within a few hours :confused:

evga web team: 'I think we should get some more server time after last week'
old guy at evga: 'the servers we use have been fine for us for the last 20 years'
evga web team: 'yes, but-'
old guy at evga: 'THE LAST 20 YEARS!'

This feels roughly the same as last time for me, but it took me until 8:04 AM PST to get anything in

Thank you for your product alert subscription, you will be notified via email once this product is available.If you have any further questions about this product, please feel free to email usor call us at 888.881.EVGA (3842) M-F 9AM-5:30PM PST.

This time I got the non-fuctional notify button instead of a functional one going to 404

keep trying, just 1 tab, I got one in finally on the FT3 version.

08G-P5-3797-KL 6/10/2021 6:28:32 AM PT

Thank you for your product alert subscription, you will be notified via email once this product is available.If you have any further questions about this product, please feel free to email usor call us at 888.881.EVGA (3842) M-F 9AM-5:30PM PST.
congrats, 6:31 pst doesnt sound too bad!

I just got through, gave an error after I clicked submit, but got the email confirmation

This is fucking bullshit. Your web product sucks EVGA.

5th time error at hitting notify button.

I got in the queue with the FTW3 Ultra but seems like XC3 is sold out.

Back