3070 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

Did you get a 3070 Ti via the EVGA queue?

• Yes I bought one (or multiple) or gave my allocation to someone else

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I got my notify email, but decided not to buy it

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Still in queue

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Didn't enter the queue

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
Just like I did with the 3080 Ti launch, I'm making this thread to discuss the 3070 Ti EVGA notify queue.

The 3070 Ti launches in about 24 hours. Are you ready?

EVGA is allowing EVGA ELITE members 24 hour priority access to the notify queue for the 3070 Ti. What that means is at 9am eastern June 10th, the product pages will appear with a link that says auto notify, in which you enter your name and email and you are then put in the queue to receive an email to purchase the card when allocation is ready for your spot in line.

To do this, you MUST be an EVGA elite member. You can see the details here, but if you have purchased an evga card and registered it in the past few years, you are probably eligible and you should sign up! It is free, no catches! Once you sign up, you also have a 'spin the wheel' perk where you can win a prize or discount coupon.

Further, be logged in before 9am eastern.

Further #2, the email you use to sign up must be the same email on your evga account that is logged in, or you will not be able to sign up.

The skus for the cards that should be available for notify queue tomorrow are:
08G-P5-3783-KL = 3070ti xc3 ultra
08G-P5-3797-KL = 3070ti ftw3 ultra

Some time between now and 9am eastern, the product pages should appear. At 9am, the notify button will appear when you refresh. You should be able to sign up for as many as you like, but one at a time, so figure out your priority order.

******HAVE ONLY 1 EVGA TAB OPEN AT A TIME*****

Notify pop up will look like this (you can 'practice' on existing 30 series gpus on the evga website):

notify.jpg

Once you are in the queue, you sit back and wait. Depending how quick you were, it could be days or months before your allocation. You pay nothing until then, and if you don't checkout in the timeframe after your notify email, the queue will move on and pass you by. You can verify you are in queue by clicking here while logged in.

Lastly, if you do get called to checkout, you can use my associate code to save 3% on your purchase. Click HERE to preload the code into your cart. I do get some EVGA bucks in return when someone uses my code (full disclosure). A sincere thank you to anyone who uses my code.

Good luck everyone! I will be updating this thread in the morning if there are any changes. Feel free to post related info and discuss this, but please keep unrelated posts out of this thread!

TRACK QUEUE PROGRESS HERE: https://www.element35gaming.com/

Last edited:
I don't think this is true. I just signed up for a 3090 notification with 7 tabs open.
it is 100% true, when signing up for these new cards. Might only apply to the 24 hour elite exclusive period, but it happened to many people last week where they missed out because of having multiple tabs.

It will definitely give you a message about multiple tabs being open. In my experience I had to clear browser cache and cookies before the site stopped showing the error message.

I would also say to forget about going to the Elite members page and clicking a card link from there. The only way I got in last time was through the group product page like the one below.

Another tip is to create a LastPass auto fill. Essentially two mouse clicks to enter your name and email address which can save precious seconds.

https://www.evga.com/products/produ...=GeForce+30+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+3080+Ti

They reaolly need to save your IP... and let you back in and dismiss all others

I got to the enter email page and it freaking 404s me? UGH and makes me REFRESH and the page and I cant get gack in LOL

The one tab thing really puts a damper on it too since you have to wait.

Got in with my phjone but I wasnt signed into ELITE so I cant enter email SOFNFEAHWFIOLAWHEFaw

Got in with my phjone but I wasnt signed into ELITE so I cant enter email SOFNFEAHWFIOLAWHEFaw

Same thing happened to me last time and I never got in through the login process on my phone.

so far it has been red 404 error, Oops something broke, and product page with non-functional notify button

Back