its plausible yours is more used up. | or running with slower pci-e
Got mine, 87.X% remaining, 100% reserves. Im happy, seems to be working OK so far. I am using the dell drivers.
My speeds are in the range everyone else seems to be getting.
Though I am surprised that I can hear this thing working.
Would there be a speed difference for this between a 2.0 x16 slot and a 3.0 x16 slot with this? Currently have it in my 2.0 because it looks way better.
If you run the test 3x in a row youll notice the speeds are not consitent. Ballpark yes, nearly identical noView attachment 218162
Redid my 25w Bench. During this bench it was throwing over wattage alerts throughout the write phase.
View attachment 218163
Then did 75w. No Alert anymore.
View attachment 218164
Which gave me a minor Read speed improvement, but seems to done a touch of damage to my write speeds.
Super pleased with this purchase though. Might get me acouple more years out of this ol'Xeon.
If the only card you use is the video card, then yes it’ll work fine. Your board has 20 PCIE lanes 16 will be used for your graphics card four for this in your other slot.Im on the B450 Pro Carbon AC with a single GPU. If I got this would I be running this on the 2nd x16 slot and would I be getting the full speed ?
Thats not as clear to me.I also run a 500gb nvme would that affect this in any way and will I be getting full speed ?
Im on the B450 Pro Carbon AC with a single GPU. If I got this would I be running this on the 2nd x16 slot and would I be getting the full speed ?
If you have a NVMe drive installed in the onboard M.2 slot, then only the M.2 slot, and the primary PCIe 16x slot (PCI_E1), will be functional. All other slots on the motherboard are disabled.
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
- Supports x16 speed with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Supports x8 speed with Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with adeon™ Graphics processors
- Supports x4 speed with AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 mode) [ 1, 2 ]
- 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots [ 2 ]
- PCI_E2, PCI_E3, PCI_E4 and PCI_E5 slots will be unavailable when installing M.2 PCIe SSD in M2_2 slot.
- PCI_E4 will run x1 speed when installing devices in any PCIe 2.0x1 slot.
I've seen them around a bunch, seen pretty legit. Send pretty good, glad everyone is seeing pretty consistent #s. Thanks for the update!