• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

24 hours!

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Jun 27, 2001
Messages
15,832
24hrs.gif


ive waited a long time for this moment :D
 
/give high five to #1 on our team.:D WTF!!

/brings several chairs in while other filter in. Cracks open beer, looks for tamales. Hey where's filthysanchez with the salsa??
 
This deserves the good stuff.

crown.jpg


or get soemthign from the "Wall of Happiness" as I call it :cool:

happywall.jpg


 
/give high five to #1 on our team.:D WTF!!

/brings several chairs in while other filter in. Cracks open beer, looks for tamales. Hey where's filthysanchez with the salsa??

/grabs a chair beers in hand....

I've got the tamales right here:)

Awesome.... good stuff right here.....

 
Nice man, very nice indeed. You have gone beyond awsome;)



 
Congratulations for taking the spot #5, this is a awesome milestone for the [H]orde and for the science.

/me give a high five then pull a chair and grab some good beer and tamales...

 
High five for top 5, nice work!


well actually stanford dosent count (NO NAME) so technically i was already 5 :)

but now i will be 4th according to stanford... and 2nd for non-default usernames :D
 
Holy shite FLECOM !! :eek: number 5 in the whole world of folding !!:eek:

WTF FLECOM

Talk about a "heeeavy hitter" or a "big dog" type folder, all's I can say is look out tall grass, it must be "monsoon" time. :D I'm proud of just bein' on the same foldin' team as you, I just hope when you get tired of signin' autographs they don't ask just anybody on the team (like meeee :()

CONGRATS TO THE MAX

Edit: 5 or 4 or whatever, way freakin' up there. Thanks FLECOM and whichever CONGRATULATION on a job well done ;)

 
I actually have been watching and waiting for a couple days now readying the thread. But since the party is already started, lets do this right. We can only afford Issac's services for special occasions, and this definitely counts as one. :D

loveboattedlance3uo.gif
 
well actually stanford dosent count (NO NAME) so technically i was already 5 :)

but now i will be 4th according to stanford... and 2nd for non-default usernames :D

I suppose, but I still think it's an accomplishment to be top 5, no * needed. :D
 
well actually stanford dosent count (NO NAME) so technically i was already 5 :)

but now i will be 4th according to stanford... and 2nd for non-default usernames :D

And 1st for individual folders. EASTMS.EDU is a group effort. :D


216
 
And 1st for individual folders. EASTMS.EDU is a group effort.
Yup, although the most productive one on a permanent basis they're still a subteam, so technically they don't count as a single participant.

Your accomplishment is legendary FLECOM. Congrats!! :)

 
Thats some sic stuff right thurr!!

FLECOM, I taket the hat - OFF! :)
 
/bows to the master and [H]ardest Folder Evar!

Well deserved title!

Congrats FLECOM!!

 
Epic is the proper work.

Thank you FLECOM.
You are an inspiration.
 
According to the official stats at Stanford, it is done. Long live the [H]ardest Folder EVAR!


216
 
Back
Top