The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack $6.79
The Binding of Isaac Collection $1.32
F.E.A.R. Collection $13.74
Darksiders Franchise Pack $8.99
Don't Starve + Reign of Giants DLC $10.44
The Walking Dead $6.24
The Walking Dead: Season 2 $12.49
The Swapper $4.49

This is just a few highlights of the 18 pages of games on sale :)

Last edited:
I like the revolving sales better, this will take forever to browse through ~400+ titles.

Darksiders franchise for $9 and Prototype franchise for $15 are pretty nice deals..... lots of crap 15% discounts too I see though.

the best part of this sale is Alien Isolation is listed in the Sale, but isn't discounted or on "Sale"..

the Art of the Steam Sale without the Sale

as always I recommend Van Helsing. Its very enjoyable. I still blew through it without losing steam despite taking the completionist route and doing everything. Its Steampunk Diablo you get the idea. Ive only seen one major outlet poo-pooing and realized they were full of shit when I actually played the game.

confused why s.t.a.l.k.e.r has been so expensive the past few years.

Heh, its 3 cents cheaper to buy the F.E.A.R. pack seperately than to buy the bundle... :D

Some tempting buys there though....

confused why s.t.a.l.k.e.r has been so expensive the past few years.

Demand vs Price data from previous sales has shown support for a higher price point. I don't have the sales metrics, but I guarantee you Valve does.

DMC 3/4 any good? Is it like darksider or something else ? Also do they play well with kb/m ?

Yeah... the prices has gone up on Steam during the recent years.
I think it's cheaper to buy Steam keys on other sites at this point.

Just bought the latest Batman game at The Egg for $3.99 then logged right back into steam and activated it there. Steam prices have been rising each year and they even changed the view of their holiday sales, it used to be four games in a square and now you have to sort through 50 pages to find any good deals.

Just bought the latest Batman game at The Egg for $3.99 then logged right back into steam and activated it there. Steam prices have been rising each year and they even changed the view of their holiday sales, it used to be four games in a square and now you have to sort through 50 pages to find any good deals.
The classic holiday sale layout would detract from the wonderful discovery update :rolleyes:. Can't piss off those internet nobodies pimping games with useless one-liners.

Same, all i got for Halloween sale is the batman game from the egg, is that bad? I was actually looking forward to Steam Sales?

No purchases from steam during this sale from me.

Back