• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine
NewSetUp.jpg
 
allbad said:
Here's my workstation. 1 thing left is to get rid of that ugly conference room table. waiting for the perfect desk though as cabling is a ton of work. system on the left is my worstation (games/CAD/photoshop/movies). system on the right is fileserver 0.7TB running FC4.

Front:
[IM]http://www.cstech.org/pix/workstation/front.jpg[/IMG]


Back:
[IM]http://www.cstech.org/pix/workstation/back.jpg[/IMG]


Cabling:
[IM]http://www.cstech.org/pix/workstation/cabling.jpg[/IMG]



Giger :cool:
 
allbad said:
Here's my workstation. 1 thing left is to get rid of that ugly conference room table. waiting for the perfect desk though as cabling is a ton of work. system on the left is my worstation (games/CAD/photoshop/movies). system on the right is fileserver 0.7TB running FC4.

Back:
back.jpg

In the LCD closest to the camera, what is that thing that looks like a barbell? It has that round sphere at the top, a stick in the middle, and another round ball at the bottom.
 
Happy Hopping said:
In the LCD closest to the camera, what is that thing that looks like a barbell? It has that round sphere at the top, a stick in the middle, and another round ball at the bottom.
This is
 
Updated Photo Time, I just resetup my room as to how I want it :) I found a redlight and thought it looked cool I sold the Logitech G15 (sending it to new owner tomorrow), and am buying a Dell 2007WFP monitor to replace the 15" Optima CRT and am buying a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 to replace the G15 when I get the money.

desktop.gif
 
Server Station! Part of this healthy snack (Don't eat potatoe chips and sunkist near your server--or any computer for that matter)


 
After browsing abit in here I definatly need drawers... I've got too much crap on my desk. :D
I have some small baskets with stuff in them, like poweradapters for phones, psp, screwdrivers, cables for this and that... Do I even dare post a picture of that? :rolleyes:

Edit: Click me if you dare to look!
 
Here's my setup. I thought about cleaning up before I took the picture but said screw it. My computer got kicked out of the living room and sent to the basement.
p10201152jt.jpg
 
All I can say is slack, but hey must be getting some better temps now, always look on teh cold side :p
 
So I'm new here and my brother showed me [H]ardocp. Well I have been modding for about 4 years and have seen this site many times...I guess this is the first time I actually decided to REALLY take a look around.

So because I'm at college I don't really have a setup at home so I'll show ya Freshman year pics and Sophomore year pics (current year)

Last year:

DSC00085.jpg


DSC00087.jpg


This year!

P8230003.jpg


P1230035.jpg


P1230032.jpg



Next year we aren't living in a dorm but in appartment like buildings that are owned by the college. ie. 6 bedrooms (houses 7 people though), 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, and 1 laundry room. Which means that I get my own room and I get to have 6 housemates! I'm sick of the dorms...
 
Wow, girls use computers? Are you running Linux?

jk... nice laptop. Is that a Quaso from Toshiba?
 
Yea, its not every day we see a women's college room around here ^_^. Cool!

I will say this though, you sure do have a lot of stuff packed inside such a small room.
 
ashfoot said:
So I'm new here and my brother showed me [H]ardocp. Well I have been modding for about 4 years and have seen this site many times...I guess this is the first time I actually decided to REALLY take a look around.

So because I'm at college I don't really have a setup at home so I'll show ya Freshman year pics and Sophomore year pics (current year)

Next year we aren't living in a dorm but in appartment like buildings that are owned by the college. ie. 6 bedrooms (houses 7 people though), 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, and 1 laundry room. Which means that I get my own room and I get to have 6 housemates! I'm sick of the dorms...


OMFG, and i thought i had a lot of shit in my dorm room. Do you know how long it is goign to take you to get all that shit out of there? lol anyways I love your decorations! lol one of the coolest dorms ive seen in a while. I hope for your sake you live on the first floor... haha

I lived on the 3rd floor of a building that didnt have elevators.
 
Lazaryn said:


My desk after upgrading to the BenQ FP202W and new HDD plus getting ready for a major LAN party tommorow.

Sweet monitor stand...kind of looks like mine, except it involves a couple reams of paper, old power supplies, CD-roms, CD's, and 2 19" CRTs... :rolleyes:

I'll post a pic soon. I'm going to get a LCD to replace one or two of them though...
 
a ronin said:
Wow, girls use computers? Are you running Linux?

jk... nice laptop. Is that a Quaso from Toshiba?


Lol...my brother got me into computers when he was building one when I was a sophomore in high school and he was still an 8th grader. You could say that when he first started getting into the whole building-your-own computer I could care less about it. He would talk about it and I'd have no idea what he was saying but I slowly got into it as well because I wanted a computer of my own. Ever since then I've loved modding cases and going to lan parties.

Heh its a Toshiba Satellite...one of the best gaming laptops from Toshiba :) After I had to give my modded computer away to my sister :( (I got the case back though and I'm building a new system in it!) I got the laptop as a graduation present.


towert7 said:
Yea, its not every day we see a women's college room around here ^_^. Cool!

I will say this though, you sure do have a lot of stuff packed inside such a small room.

Heh, ya its not too special. Its a coed dorm anyway but ya my 1st year at the University of Portland I brought tons of stuff (thats what happens when you live so close to your home; I live like 35 minutes away. I kind of toned down how much I brought the second year...I guess.



spotdog14 said:
OMFG, and i thought i had a lot of shit in my dorm room. Do you know how long it is goign to take you to get all that shit out of there? lol anyways I love your decorations! lol one of the coolest dorms ive seen in a while. I hope for your sake you live on the first floor... haha

I lived on the 3rd floor of a building that didnt have elevators.

^What I said above^ and I live on the 3rd floor as well but we have an elevator, however its uber slow so I rarely take it up. Thanks for the compliment! When people first met me they would call me the Seabiscuit Girl...hmmm :p



diarh34 said:
oooo it's ashfoot


<333

gimmie your dads car! <3

heh...............NEVAAAAR!!!!!
 
img3663medium9jy.jpg


temporary parents house set up.... thinking ill pick up a new case (gone through 3 computers in that case)... and 2007fpw
 
got bored again so I took some pics of my workstation while playing some old school street fighter on mame.

DSC02133.JPG


DSC02137.JPG


DSC02138.JPG
 
a ronin said:
Wow, girls use computers? Are you running Linux?

jk... nice laptop. Is that a Quaso from Toshiba?

How could a woman knows how to mod a computer? I'm surprise. But it is nice to know a woman's room is just as messy as mens'.
 
Happy Hopping said:
How could a woman knows how to mod a computer? I'm surprise. But it is nice to know a woman's room is just as messy as mens'.

Wow thats an extremely sexist comment :rolleyes:

I know a couple of women who are into computers and gaming and modding, and are better geeks than some of the guys that know.
 
feeding frenzy is one ive been folowing for a while.... didnt know it was a girl.... im very impressed... for either a girl or a guy with what they are doing....updates on taht needed
 
Change the topic so I don't have to delete the last 10+ posts please. Thanks guys.
 
Alpine have you ever knocked those speaker holders over? lol

I think I would knock those over quite a bit. Where did you get them and how much btw?

Thanks,
Jared
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top