• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
geteg said:
hey dj_007

2 quick questions.

what kinda desk is that/whered u get it?

and what size is yer monitor? 19 inch im guessin?

thanks =)

i honestly dont know what kind of deskt it is lol.. my aunt gave it too me because i was using the kitchen counter for a while.. yeah its a samsung syncmaster 912n... decent monitor... i just like the size for movie watchin... but as far as gamin no where near as good as my 17'' crt i have a cable runnin to in another room wiht bluetooth keyboard and mouse... so when i game im in another room all together.. lol
 
Heres a few pics of my desk/setup:





Heres the HP that the Qpack replaced sitting in the tower bay:



The HP is a P4 Williamette with an 80gb HD and 512mb of RAM, I'll probably get another drive and use it to hold back ups, not sure yet.
 
updated pic, today I got a free monitor from my computer class (I got another one but that's still in the back of my car.:p)
DSCF0425.jpg
 
Meh. It's the collector coin thing that came with the Oblivion Collector's Edition.

Nice setups guys.

I'll refrain from posting mine until I land a better monitor than my IBM 15" from 1993. :p
 
I bought a Logitech G15.. Im loving it! :p Also bought a new DVD player and some other random stuff, so I better post some pics. :D

 
Tumpeloinen said:
I bought a Logitech G15.. Im loving it! :p Also bought a new DVD player and some other random stuff, so I better post some pics. :D


L337 gaming keyboard and mouse, sweeeeet.
 
Tumpeloinen said:
I bought a Logitech G15.. Im loving it! :p Also bought a new DVD player and some other random stuff, so I better post some pics. :D


is that a framed p4?
 
Tumpeloinen said:
I bought a Logitech G15.. Im loving it! :p Also bought a new DVD player and some other random stuff, so I better post some pics. :D
very nice
smile.gif
Great organization.
 
1337m0dd3r said:
new house.. no longer with the rents... rofl.
setupclee0tu.jpg

I know what that blur is... :cool:

This thread makes me wanna clean up my desk and post a pick. I just may have too.

EDIT: Oh snap, I just noticed you have my same mousepad. You are indeed and man of good taste. :cool:
 
MaStA819 said:
Do we have some druggies in here or something? :rolleyes:

:(

No. There are no druggies. There are only Glass blowers, who try out their artwork, but do not want it publicly released at the moment. :p
 
chane said:
hey guys,
please comment my setup

Pretty nice, but isn't it a pain to put a cd in? You have the same mouse as me. :) How do you like it? I enjoy mine a lot.

Jared
 
MaStA819 said:
Pretty nice, but isn't it a pain to put a cd in? You have the same mouse as me. :) How do you like it? I enjoy mine a lot.

Jared

hi Jared,
thanks for your comments, I using CD player NAD C540 that placed below my case ;) stand of my lcd monitor is preamp... Yes I like G5 :D actually, it too big for my hand (I am Thai). Have you ever seen Razer Copper Head? It so interesting....

Chane. :D
 
chane said:
hi Jared,
thanks for your comments, I using CD player NAD C540 that placed below my case ;) stand of my lcd monitor is preamp... Yes I like G5 :D actually, it too big for my hand (I am Thai). Have you ever seen Razer Copper Head? It so interesting....

Chane. :D

Yeah, this mouse works pretty good for me.
 
chane said:
hi Jared,
thanks for your comments, I using CD player NAD C540 that placed below my case ;) stand of my lcd monitor is preamp... Yes I like G5 :D actually, it too big for my hand (I am Thai). Have you ever seen Razer Copper Head? It so interesting....

Chane. :D

I think he meant the CDs for your computer. ;)
 
Heres my setup in my new apartment. Just moved in prolly gunna clean everything up some other day.


I kno about the tissues just dont be to jealous about the purple box
 
Mr. Miyagi said:
I think he meant the CDs for your computer. ;)

uh...sorry for my english, i have no choice my son is growing up and he always need to shut down my computer :(
 
Justshoe said:
Heres my setup in my new apartment. Just moved in prolly gunna clean everything up some other day.
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7866/dsc002695zo.jpg

I kno about the tissues just dont be to jealous about the purple box
Hey, i really like that desk, for a collage or temperary place, for me any way, and dont worry about the tissues, i have some at my desk too (and i dont really care what color the box is :p )
 
Alright, finally got around to taking some pics.

This is the setup at my dad's house:

dads1.jpg

dads2.jpg

dads3.jpg

dads4.jpg


And my not nearly finished project:
dads5.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top