2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
chronic9 said:
id clean up the wires a bit. What kind of lian-li do you have?

PC6070b :D, but I'm going to sell it soon. Going to be replace with a nice little Shuttle.

Looks practical and everything is easily accesable, unlinke mine.
BTW: What the hell do you do with all those cd's?!?

EGGO said:
TV on top? If so I have a few questions.

Nope, 27inch Gateway Destination... going to replace it with a 27inch Samsung HDTV with Christmas bonus.

Ibanez3434 said:
Looks practical and everything is easily accesable, unlinke mine.
BTW: What the hell do you do with all those cd's?!?

Staples misprinted coupons on the net, went to every Staples in the area buying 50 disks for 5 bucks... Also have a shelf of DVDs for data archiving.

Haha, now THATs an educated consumer :p

Staples misprinted coupons on the net, went to every Staples in the area buying 50 disks for 5 bucks... Also have a shelf of DVDs for data archiving.

splinter3k said:
Lot's of nice looking set ups on this thread, mine is always a work in progress but I am pretty happy with where it is currently...

My desk, gaming PC
x700desktop.jpg

anybody know the name of these speakers?

you have a lot of nice equipment Astronutty, buy a nice desk to tie it all together. should look great then.

Astronutty said:
I think STRESSTEST has one of the nicest workstations...

I really thought my workstation ( http://www.stevequalls.com/WorkStation.htm )
was hot stuff till I saw his. I guess I have a savings account to plunder!

Thanks man.

I think that's part of the reason we all share here. I for one have gotten many ideas or improved on things I have found on these forums. For example, you have that nice rig holding your laptop up. Is it just a normal monitor stand/arm? Or is it made for a laptop? So now I will ask you, where did you get that and does it come in black? :p

OMG THAT IS GOD_LIKE!

i want your set up. where do you live so that i can come steal it from you ;)

NICEly done. i would suggest a wireless keyboard though, that 1 keyboard wire messes it up :(

J/-\RE|) said:
For now min sucks, but I just got a new job. So, uber rig here I come.

Workstation1.jpg

Workstation2.jpg
first thing that pops into my mind when i see your setup is buddah (i think thats how u spell it)

DRJ1014 said:
first thing that pops into my mind when i see your setup is buddah (i think thats how u spell it)

Word. It gives of like a calming aura :p I like it though.

I think it is "Buddha" btw...

Scheizekopf said:
WOW!!!!!!!

Suicidal Insanity: How do you live like that? Damn that's messy. Oh nice monitors too.
its ok, normally I just have piles of coursework here and books, but I was getting ready to mod my box so I had all the parts laid out on the second desk and everything from it moved onto my first.

Tnx.
I love cactuses. The one behind case is 1.7m big :D. I thought it will have probs with growing cos of somekind of "radioactivity" from comp or something, cos when i had 386 i had cactuses on it, they did in matter of days. But technology back then sucked anyway.

IMG_0905.JPG

with 2005 just around the corner i wanted to get in on this thread one more time.

we rearranged our dorm and this is how my setup turned out.

there is alot of stuff on the desk, but i have plenty of room still

xbox, 32 port hub, 2.1 speakers, logitech mx duo w/ receiver/charger, lamp with organizer, shuttle xpc, 17" lcd, 80gb external hard drive, turtle bobble head and penguin statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back