PB032108.jpg

PB032109.jpg

PB032110.jpg

PB032111.jpg

PB032112.jpg

With Chairs
PB032114.jpg

Both are Herman Miller chairs

Damn it stress, I get depressed after looking at your setup. I need to get a 2 bedroom appt.
and make the 2nd room a computer room. Because having just 1 desk isnt cutting it anymore. Which ones are your folding rigs? Or is that another 1337 room all together?
Very Very nice Stress :mad:

CyberPunk_1000 said:
Stress has got every thing but the server rack in there :)

The racks and servers are in the garage bro ;)

servers.jpg

It looks like ass right now because it's all pulled out. I have more work to do on it then tidy everything up. Whole house is gigabit

stress... i just wish i could spend that much money on computers *sigh*

and btw where did you get those backrounds? and some for the poor people with just one monitor

Stress,

Where the F*** are all your cables? I see a hole mess of things that require power yet see no powerstrips and no rats nest wire jobs .... whats your secret? And are you using it for good or evil?

what does strees need all those PCs for and the all the servers???

EDIT: mite as well add my pics too :)
LCD%20in%20dark.JPG

LCD%20light.JPG

B4 the LCD.
b4%20LCD.JPG

shiffero said:
stress... i just wish i could spend that much money on computers *sigh*

and btw where did you get those backrounds? and some for the poor people with just one monitor

I've linked the wallpaper here http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=825004

ssbob said:
Stress,

Where the F*** are all your cables? I see a hole mess of things that require power yet see no powerstrips and no rats nest wire jobs .... whats your secret? And are you using it for good or evil?
pictures under the desk are here http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=825004

DR_K13 said:
damn it stress!!! LOL now show your folding boxen!!!!
They all fold :)

chronic9 said:

Websites, FTP server, File server, Email server etc

Btw, Stress you said you used a AT PSU to light all the Catchodes, where can I find one of those? Or, is there a way I can use a regular ATX PSU without hacking it to death.

CoRPS said:
Btw, Stress you said you used a AT PSU to light all the Catchodes, where can I find one of those? Or, is there a way I can use a regular ATX PSU without hacking it to death.
An AT power supply is basically an older PSU that the power is controlled by a switch instead of through the MOBO. You can proly find one on ebay. There is a way to use an ATX PSU, But I'm not sure how. If I find a link I'll send it to you. :)

You can use the regular ATX psu's also. Just put a switcheed circuit on it. The green wire in your ATX connector is the power on line. Just ground it to a black pin next to it and it's Disco.

chronic9 said:

EDIT: mite as well add my pics too :)
why isnt your router plugged into anything

n/m i spot the real one... why netgear over linksys.. my friends netgears crap.. keeps rebooting and stuff and has crap range

the linksys is wireless. I have the netgear cuz i have 4 PCs connected to it, 3 desktops, 1 data dump. the linksys is for wireless laptop. I like the design of the netgear one, clean and nice. never had any issues with it.

I gotta add more neons to my desktop. thinking of doing a wiring job like stress, i dont want to have to turn on a ton of switches, just 1 would b nice. :)

BTW: wat does stress do for a living?

chronic9 said:
the linksys is wireless. I have the netgear cuz i have 4 PCs connected to it, 3 desktops, 1 data dump. the linksys is for wireless laptop. I like the design of the netgear one, clean and nice. never had any issues with it.

I gotta add more neons to my desktop. thinking of doing a wiring job like stress, i dont want to have to turn on a ton of switches, just 1 would b nice. :)

BTW: wat does stress do for a living?
i run 4 ports over my linksys no prob.. i have even modded it.. put on bigger antennas and hacked the firmware to increase output power to point that im giving all my neighbors free wifi... too bad there comp illiterate.. neighbors 4 houses over would get it

Hey Stresstest, what forums are those (on the two left LCDs)? I see [H] but what's the blueish one? I thought it was Genmay but it's not is it?

stresss when are you going to mod the mx1000 to uberleet style?

and how do you have so much money to have a room like that

Mojo said:
Hey Stresstest, what forums are those (on the two left LCDs)? I see [H] but what's the blueish one? I thought it was Genmay but it's not is it?

The Descent Bulletin Board. www.descentbb.net

DRJ1014 said:
Stress when you gunna mod the mx1000 :D

bluethunder said:
stresss when are you going to mod the mx1000 to uberleet style?

When the paint on it now wears off :p

hehe. :D

i wonder what does gigolo need servers for? unless u have a REALLLY big customer database lol.

I'm fealin that Samsung you have there. Maybe time to get 3 of those and sell these 1800FPs? :)

Yeah? I thought about adding another one or buying one of those 23"

100_1676.jpg

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2.4Ghz | 12x200
1GB Corsair XMS pc3200 6-2-2-2
Asus a7n8x Dlx rev2
Sapphire 9800pro 465/760 ATi Silencer 1
SB Audigy 2 ZS
60GB Maxtor IDE, 160GB Samsung IDE, 250GB Maxtor SATA
ThermalTake Purepower 550w
Chieftec Case
Pioneer CD-RW 16x write speed
ViewSonic UltraBrite A91f+
Watercooled

wat kind of vid cards are you using?

SocceRich20 said:
isthisoverkill%20(Large).jpg

I have plans this Christmas to replace the two CRT's with LCDs, and trade the beige LCD for a black one.

chronic9 said:
stress what kind of mouse pads are those?
showthread.php

I know you asked STRESS, but the flame one looks like PC Toys' Mouse Maxx 100si, and the glowy one looks like this other one I know...I think it has the word Manta in it somewhere, but I never saw it in red, just blue. Thinking of the name is going to bother me now because I KNOW I saw it.

And he modded the lights under the mousepads by using acrylic and LEDs (and if you want to go technical, resistors are somewhere in the equation).

does anyone know of a companie that sells mouse pads that are pre-"glowed" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back