2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Mine: Icall it The All Black Workstation

ResizeofAllBlackWorkstation006.jpg
[/IMG]

Taurus said:
Not to be picky, but it's not all black :eek: Unless you're talking about the NZ Rugby team, then good pick :p

Well like I said "I" call it ALL BLACK since 80% of it is black then you got some silver. The lamp and the LCD, mostly

I'm looking for a desk similar to that. Is it custom-made, or did you buy it? Remember the model name?

Taurus said:

ResizeofAllBlackWorkstation006.jpg
[/IMG]

nice I like it.. good and clean.. which I wish mine was like that.. mines just a freaking wreck..

Taurus said:

How do you type with that setup? Its nice and all, but the lcd and your keyboard are a good distance apart.Must be killer on your neck.

BTW, what case is that, is the window pre-mod or home cut, how much, and why haven't you done something to that silver panel in the 5-1/4 bay so it matches the rest?

cappy said:
I'm looking for a desk similar to that. Is it custom-made, or did you buy it? Remember the model name?

Hey

No, the Desk isnt Custom made. I bought this desk over 3 years ago, at Staples here in Canada (not sure where your from). Sorry I have no idea what model it is, but it also came with these custome shelves, I have them set up in my basement.

CBR

LOL, Yeah it is a killer on my neck!! Good observation. The case is an iCute case http://www.casepower.com.tw/eng/html/index_product/0301.htm.

And what do you mean do something to the front? In the bay I have a temp gauge thats silver and STEALTH drives. The temp gauge is silver and it matches some of the other silver things I have LOL, I might paint it black later

PS : the keyboard and mouse are WIRELESS. I just type anywhere I feel like LOL

Quakecon Setup

DSC02300.jpg

Tribute to my shuttle, because I wont have it for long... Won a 3500+ S939 CPU and Asus A8V Deluxe board to go with it! :) Getting an Antec 3700BQE for it.

Taurus said:
And what do you mean do something to the front? In the bay I have a temp gauge thats silver and STEALTH drives. The temp gauge is silver and it matches some of the other silver things I have LOL, I might paint it black later
why not keep all the drives silver it would look really nice

i like nice setup. good looking.... so you wanna go out somtime....... ha im jk

Here's mine
Using the Shuttle in the back right now...I'll be using the Lian li down there once I get some more aquacomputer parts I'm waiting on.

The speakers are Creative's 7.1 gigaworks

setup2.jpg

setup1.jpg

tylerhskate said:
err damado what do you work for so that you can afford all of that, if you dont mind me asking

The good ole USAF.....when you get deployed u don't pay ANY taxes... plus the hazadous duty, hostile fire and flight pay add up nicely.

Being single (well I have a self-sufficient live in girlfriend) and not having anything else to do with my money helps also :)

Guys I work with know what I do and they still ask me how I afford all the toys.

I say,

"Don't get married, don't have kids, and you too can afford lots of toys." :D

eastvillager said:
Guys I work with know what I do and they still ask me how I afford all the toys.

I say,

"Don't get married, don't have kids, and you too can afford lots of toys." :D

Amen....that's the key to what many do not understand =)

Just finished piecing it together this past weekend... still need to buy some power cords (top monitor and O2)... and need to find a KVM switch that will suit my needs (proving harder than i had hoped)
Workstation_08182004.JPG

KarmaPoliceSTL said:
Just finished piecing it together this past weekend... still need to buy some power cords (top monitor and O2)... and need to find a KVM switch that will suit my needs (proving harder than i had hoped)
QUOTE]I'm loving the kleenex box. Quite a big picture too :p

So DaMoDo... why aren't you're 1st and 3rd monitors active?

Here's a pic of my triple.

pv2-3md.JPG

pv2-3mdred.JPG

pv2-3ml.JPG

I'm using NEC 19" panels. I've had them for a while, and I LOVE them!

oooo me like

and i think the monitors whernt on becuase he was playing a game.

DRJ1014 said:
oooo me like

and i think the monitors whernt on becuase he was playing a game.

You've just confirmed my level of geekdom. When playing games on my dual-display setup, I've got mIRC, AIM, MSN, etc on one monitor and the game on the other. The entire time I'm playing, I keep active conversations. :eek:

What I wouldn't do for 7.1.....

Oh and KarmaPoliceSTL, my 56k seeks restitution for that large pic of yours. :(

i'll resize them when i get home from work tonight... can't access external FTP's from here... sorry about that...

CBR said:
Oh and KarmaPoliceSTL, my 56k seeks restitution for that large pic of yours. :(

I'm sayin! The pictures have loaded, 30 mins later and his picture is still not done lol :p

MSI nForce3 "K8N Neo Platinum"
Athlon 64 3200+
1 GB PC3200 Corsair XMS RAM
Radeon 9800 PRO 128mb
200 GB Seagate HDD

mainfront1small.jpg

front1small.jpg

side1small.jpg

topside1small.jpg

spencers said:
Hey what desk is that?
Looks to be the same as mine, only I put the shelf on the right part... its not as annoying as a hutch.

Like $79 at OfficeDepot or something.

DRJ1014 said:
thats a sub

oh...but then shouldn't it sits on the floor? IF the sound is coming from the bottom, the greatest sound effect should be having this bugger on the floor so the sound really impact the room.

As that's what I did w/ my sub.

towert7 said:
Ok, stop right there.

What in god's name makes your chair worth $800US?

Unless its gold plated, with the rare'est wood, and has embroidered designs interlaced with diamonds.......... i can't see how you can pay 800$ for a chair, without getting totally riped off.........

Got any close up pics? I just must see what a $800+ chair looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s., if your happy, that's all that matters ^_^

that's not true. the chair I want is close to $2000. At first, I have my eye on the Leap chair. But now I want a executive leather chair that is ergonomic. The following is the same series, but not the same chair. I want the one w/ solid arm rest. I have the brochure, but no web link.

The best chair, in which I don't believe it exist in an executive fine grain leather format, not only follow the contour of your spine, but it can tlit sideways by at least 60 degree, so if you drop a pen, you can tilt sideways to pick it up.

They did that w/ leap chair, but not the executive ver. of it.

http://www.sitincomfort.com/hagexchair.html

Happy Hopping said:
what on earth is that joystick and that wallpaper BMP file that looks like a space ship?
the joystick is the logitech extreme 3d pro. i got one myself
sds.jpg

and BEGONE i love the loom you got around "some" of your wires

Happy Hopping said:
that's not true. the chair I want is close to $2000. At first, I have my eye on the Leap chair. But now I want a executive leather chair that is ergonomic. The following is the same series, but not the same chair. I want the one w/ solid arm rest. I have the brochure, but no web link.

The best chair, in which I don't believe it exist in an executive fine grain leather format, not only follow the contour of your spine, but it can tlit sideways by at least 60 degree, so if you drop a pen, you can tilt sideways to pick it up.

They did that w/ leap chair, but not the executive ver. of it.

http://www.sitincomfort.com/hagexchair.html

If your happy, that's all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back