2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by shockwave85
Picture%20013.jpg
holy shit, what sort of thermalright on your 9700PRO? How'd you mount it? and what CPU heatsink do you have, a SP-97?

Originally posted by Bugalaman
holy shit, what sort of thermalright on your 9700PRO? How'd you mount it? and what CPU heatsink do you have, a SP-97?

looks like an SK6 or SK7 on the radeon and an SP-97 on the cpu to me.

Originally posted by beachbum
WTF:mad: This is like the 5th person to post pics of there computer NOT their workstation! This is "post pics of your workstation" NOT of your desktop computer!

i agree, way too many of these are just desktop computers, not workstations.

awww the good old wooden chair. i remember those. then i got my nice leather chair. big difference on my ass. :D

Originally posted by DRJ1014
awww the good old wooden chair. i remember those. then i got my nice leather chair. big difference on my ass. :D

lol forgot to mention that, I actually have a very nice leather chair, but it was pushed back out of the way when the pic was taken. I use the wooden one when a friend is over and I am showing them something or passing the controls off on a game.

I wish i could show you my workstation....but then mod will ban me so quick....lets just say to the braggers with so much stuff, i own joo all with 12" pee pee. :D :D :D

just kidding!!! just kidding!!!:D

Originally posted by AI_xp75
I wish i could show you my workstation....but then mod will ban me so quick....lets just say to the braggers with so much stuff, i own joo all with 12" pee pee.

wtf are you banging on about, lad?

the system in your sig ain't exactly something to write home about.

Originally posted by hardwired

this sig is at least 1 year old....

That sig is at least a year and half old...i dont do those crap anymore....infact i have been using 3.2 with 19"lcd...you don't see me putting there do ya......HUH? I just had this done back in a day everyone was doing it.

i dont do those crap anymore....infact i have been using 3.2 with 19"lcd....

:yawn:
my sig's old too ;),

just post pix already. enough of these pretentious allusions to invisible hardware.

:yawn:
my sig's old too ;),

just post pix already. enough of these pretentious allusions to invisible hardware.

ummm some people just dont get it.:confused: :confused:

ummm some people just dont get it.

no, apparently there is nothing to "get' seeing as how you havent actually posted a picture of your workstation. you can brag all you want that you have the hottest shit in the universe, but unless you post pics it's like telling a joke but leaving out the punchline, yet assuring everyone it was really funny.

enough of the shit, post pix.

Originally posted by Desolate
ThePianoMan: What kinda sub is that and how big?
i have no clue..it's not mine, the only thing i know about it is that it's made by Klipsch followed by other Klipsch speakers in the other room, not in use though. i think it's broken?

TV stand = Subwoofer??? If it is damn thats HUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE and who's that chick on the wall????:D:D:D

Heh to bad its broken, very high end sub.... I got the JBL PB12 its a great sub. Highly recommend this sub to anyone.

EDIT: Hey hardwired I live the next town over from you. I live in Saddle Brook. Your about a 6 min drive away. Ha. :D

I cleaned, rearranged, and got some new stuff:) It's hard to tell, but I cut out some of my right CD rack and stuck my Ultra's control pod underneath, and I also mounted my Audigy2 Platinum Ex's breakout box right above my center channel. You can somewhat see it.

P1010038.JPG

Nice desk Thaddy. where did you get it from? im in need of a new desk.

Originally posted by DeViLdUdE
Hey Nice leather seat I want one too ... what online site does sell seats like that???

I got it at Office Max, I'm sure there are tons of sites that sell them. A nice google search should help:)

custom made
pure hard wood
paid through my ass for it and yet it is all messy:( :rolleyes: figures since i am lazy and dont like to file papers

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

Hey thebro... CLEAN THAT MESS UP AND TAKE SOME NEW PICS!!!

Don't make me call big momma :p

(I love the username by the way LOL)

i love seinfeld and my name is brody so it kind of works out

and i will not file anything, if i file it i dont know where it it when im looking for it:rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by thebro
custom made
pure hard wood
paid through my ass for it and yet it is all messy:( :rolleyes: figures since i am lazy and dont like to file papers

TheBro, how do you like your LG LCD Monitor? I was going to pick one up because they are relatively cheap, but I heard they ghost horribly.

Your opinion on the matter is?

i love this lcd!

no problems with it.

doesnt ghost

it has awsome picture, so crisp and clear.

has no dead or stuck pixals.

it is sexy imo:D

best 19" lcd i have seen myself

well i have tryed out all of the ones at best buy like 10 times and i picked the LG

thats not really a good indication...
my brother works there and he told me what ppl do to them

You 15-16 year old clowns bragging about what your daddy bought you (except for one that actually worked for it) grow up.

Theirs alot of rich people on these boards. Most will have more expensive better toys than you. You just wont know about it cause they have the maturity not to start a bragging contest.

You think all your gadgets daddy bought for you are cool? Go over to avsforum.com and tell people. All your gadgets, your car, your pool... All adds up the the price of a single piece of equipment for some of them.

So get over it.. Noone cares.

who is that pointed toward?

wait i thought this was the thread for posting your workstation not for random rants. correct me if im wrong.

Originally posted by SKiTLz
You 15-16 year old clowns bragging about what your daddy bought you (except for one that actually worked for it) grow up.

Theirs alot of rich people on these boards. Most will have more expensive better toys than you. You just wont know about it cause they have the maturity not to start a bragging contest.

You think all your gadgets daddy bought for you are cool? Go over to avsforum.com and tell people. All your gadgets, your car, your pool... All adds up the the price of a single piece of equipment for some of them.

So get over it.. Noone cares.

Lol, does anyone else see the irony in this statement? I actually bought every single thing you see in my picture.

I'm guessing you are a middle aged man who wants to brag about his one really expensive gadget by sending us to the avs forums?

Guess what, and you said it yourself so I'll just quote you:
So get over it.. Noone cares

Originally posted by Thaddy
Lol, does anyone else see the irony in this statement? I actually bought every single thing you see in my picture.

I'm guessing you are a middle aged man who wants to brag about his one really expensive gadget by sending us to the avs forums?

Guess what, and you said it yourself so I'll just quote you:

No Im not a middle age man. No I barely participate at avsforum. And no Im not bursting to brag about anything. As you would have seen I was reffering to the equipment others own. Not myself.

But if I was going to brag I certinaly wouldnt brag about a $40,000 car at 15-16 when I didnt pay for it. ( im aware you paid for your gear)

And

wait... why did you post? what is the point you are trying to make and why are you makeing it?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back