$20 for $40 Newegg gift card, Tomorrow 11/28 only!! @ googleoffers

I have 3 codes remaining. I'll probably keep 1, but the rest can be had. Traded one on here earlier tonight for a $30 Amazon gift card. I'm willing to do that deal again if anyone is interested.

lol @ those who thought these would stack on orders.

noobs.

Worked for me, granted I only stacked 2 plus the newcustomer10.

Corsair Enthusiast tx750 Power Supply $104 - $90= $14.99 Pretty HOT deal. Total OOP $54.99

And already shipped!

The exact words the livesupport used were "since you used 3 or more Newegg/Google Offer giftcards", implying only using 2 is acceptable?

There have been reports of some having successful orders with using 2 codes at once, but it seems to be kinda random. I definitely know some people who have orders shipped already who used 2. I am guessing they are just doing this for the first week or so, then after that they probably wont care. Unless they find some automatic method of restricting its use, I doubt they are going to just keep canceling orders with more than 1 gift cards used for the next 3 months.

My advice would be, dont be greedy, just try to use a max of TWO per order.

There have been reports of some having successful orders with using 2 codes at once, but it seems to be kinda random. I definitely know some people who have orders shipped already who used 2. I am guessing they are just doing this for the first week or so, then after that they probably wont care. Unless they find some automatic method of restricting its use, I doubt they are going to just keep canceling orders with more than 1 gift cards used for the next 3 months.

My advice would be, dont be greedy, just try to use a max of TWO per order.

Interesting. I only got 2 in the first place and it would be great to be able to use both at once.

Guys, post back if you stack codes and your order ships. I have 3 codes and I'll keep more than 1 if stacking 2 codes works.

Well I picked up 2 yesterday and used 1 on 2 separate orders with the newcustomer10(2 different accounts) promo and both shipped.

Well I picked up 2 yesterday and used 1 on 2 separate orders with the newcustomer10(2 different accounts) promo and both shipped.

Newegg needs to just kill that new customers coupon and offer something else. 95% of the people that use it are just repeat customers creating multiple accounts to save $10.

shut your yap...do you seriously wanna ruin a good thing.

If it means they might offer different coupons like a stackable $10 off $250 from time to time that can be used by both new and existing customers then yeah I'd rather see them do away with the $10 new customer coupon that people are abusing and is not benefiting me.

by all codes, I mean all the codes someone who tried to stack 3 on an order.

Over on slickdeals, many people tried to stack a lot more than 3 codes on an order. I haven't tried to use any of my codes yet.

I was able to snag up 2 of them... hehe out $40, Google Offer's server was swamped though... had to refresh the check out page for like 30 time to get the first one. Second one was easier...

Order with two codes + newcustomer10 on the shell shocker just passed the processing stage.

Vertex 3 60GB for $40 in GC's minus a $20 rebate.

So the people that bought multiples how did they do it? Several credit cards or did they go through with the same card?

So the people that bought multiples how did they do it? Several credit cards or did they go through with the same card?

All you needed was a different email account for each Google offers account. I ran through 2 codes on 2 different credit cards no problem.

They had 50,000 and they were gone in 13 minutes! I got one and already used it.

They had 50,000 and they were gone in 13 minutes! I got one and already used it.

I used one earlier today on a Corsair H80 cooler. I have the H60 and it's great but I could use a small upgrade. I'll list my H60 here once I have the H80 installed.

Yep, that's the way. Just create a new account with an email account you haven't used with them before and BAM $10 discount!

Ok what the hell, why is it not working? I just tried it and it says:

Although you've entered a valid promo code newcustomer10, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria.

Wtf does that mean?? Grr...

Oh wait, does it have to be over $50? My order is $49.99!! What is the cheapest item on newegg, ever?

Oh wait, does it have to be over $50? My order is $49.99!! What is the cheapest item on newegg, ever?

You mean to use the newcustomer10 code? Yes, to use the code you have to spend at least 50 and sometimes the newcustomer10 code still doesn't work. I tried it on the Corsair H80 cpu cooler and I couldn't get the newcustomer10 code to work.

Yeah I was talking about the newcustomer10 code. I'm 1 penny short of 50. really annoying.

I have this order shipped yesterday. Stacked two codes with the newcustomer10 and got a value of $200 worth or routers (if they were New but they are refurbished) for only $40
Item List:
33-124-407 WL ROUTER LINKSYS E2000-RM REC 1 $34.99

33-124-419 WL ROUTER LINKSYS E3000-RM REC 1 $54.99

COM DISCOUNT FOR PROMOTION CODE 1 ($10.00)

COM Redeem GC NEGG2763393XXXXX 1 ($40.00)

COM Redeem GC NEGG4247887XXXXX 1 ($39.98)

Payment Summary:

Payment Term:
Gift Card Redemption
Subtotal:
$0.00
Tax:
$0.00
Shipping and Handling:
$0.00
Total Amount:
$0.00

I will use the E3000 as the main router connected to the ethernet and main computer and use the E2000 as a bridge for Home Theater Equipment (TV,receiver,xbox and HTPC connected by Ethernet to the E2000 and this bridged wirelessly to the E3000) They will be coneected using the 5GHz band exclusively allowing all other wireless equipment to connect at 2.4GHz in the E3000.
It was impossible for me to run an Ethernet cable between main computer room to the living room. This will not be the fastest solution but it was cheap and hopefully it is stable.
Wish me luck in the refurb lottery.

Last edited:
Need one of these codes as well, PM me what you've got. Thanks.

Does anyone know if you can use these with the $10 off new customer discount?

I love it on this forum, checking the FS forum after a hot deal like this and people trying to make profits off of other members. Such a joke.

Back