Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hignaki said:Speaking of dual-monitors (and to me for derailing this thread) I've heard it is possible to have an Nvidia card run three monitors: One Primary, One Secondary and One (on the tv-out) cloning either the primary or secondary. Is this still possible? If so, it would be VERY useful![]()
You see, I've tried that too. I'm just running off of a rumor that there is a registry addition/hack or some homebuuilt software that allows three monitors. What I was told is that older cards (so, maybe, newer ones) have the capability of supporting three, but only two seperate images, with one cloned. We all know that the NV control panel supports two, i'm just asking if anyone's heard the same thing as me.Alowishus said:you definately cannot. I tried dual monitors + my tv via Svideo and it didnt work since the nvidia control panel only gives you the option of using 2 monitors. Also, cloning between my monitor and tv slowed down my gaming a good bit.