2 bitcoins a week

Beep

n00b
Hi there

Can you find people here that has hashpower to mine 2 Bitcoin a week?

I have seen people Facebook offer to invest to get Bitcoin and altcoins.Often they are new members in Facebook so it smells like scammers. But I thought I try to ask here.

Theres quite a few miners on here but I doubt any individuals are doing the over 50k TH/s that would be required for 2btc/week.

That would require a massive power plant (over 750k watts) and multiple millions of dollars of mining equipment.

2 BTC a week, wow. If one had the funds to purchase the hardware to mine 2 btc a week....with the cost of power involved; then why not buy the dip?
Seriously.
Why. Not. Buy. The. Dip.
Is there more cash to be made from mining vs trading at this point? One still needs to pay tax on mining...

Yeah obvious scams. Don't fall for shitcoin faceberg fishing ads and don't pay 'gurus' for free information.

Hi there

I have seen people Facebook offer to invest to get Bitcoin and altcoins.Often they are new members in Facebook so it smells like scammers. But I thought I try to ask here.
I can, what do you need?

Reactions: travm
like this
Hi there

if we all pooled our resources, mining whatever is most efficient, and converted it to bitcoin, then we might have something possible. 2 bitcoins a week is a serious amount of Electricity and hardware. Like, a preposterous amount for mere mortals.

Hi there

LOL 860 x 3090s

Back