Tamlin_WSGF
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2006
- Messages
- 3,167
Of course 0.2 DeltaE is nothing, just saying that the BenQ isn't better than the Alienware by any means, appart from the price.
And if you think the image is sharp upon movement on the BenQ, you simply are not that sensitive to it, not that there's anything wrong with that. At least you're not bothered by it like I am and you can enjoy your purchase.
Note that I don't support Alienware (ridiculously overpriced stuff), or any other display manufacturer for that matter, and none of the 120hz monitors suit me for general usage, so I don't even have one at home.
Then why do you even bother saying that the Alienware has better DeltaE? Its like using 1FPS as argument for one GFX card over the other....
I don't think its a lack of sensitivity. Perhaps the new firmware has something to do with it. I've only tested V005. Unless this is a super-Uber leet thingy where motion blur only can be spotted among those super humans that walks among us mere mortals.
As for the BenQ vs. Alienware, there is no contest. The bundle and featureset I got with the BenQ (mouse, mousepad and 3d vision set + monitor features which BenQ have more of) makes it pointless getting an Alienware for my use (the BenQ is a secondary screen).
For how long did you have the BenQ?
