Any idea when are they supposed to come out ?
hardforummarc
I'm building a new gaming rig right now and I need to know what I want as a display.
From what I hear, 120Hz TN and 60Hz IPS both have their Pro and Con.....Making it hard to make a decision...
Any of you know when are the new gen Display are coming ? Are we talking about IPS 120Hz only or is there anything else to be released soon ? OLED (just heard of it..)
My #1 priority is to have the most beautiful and smooth 2D visual gaming experience possible.. (no competitive gaming or such, it that can be a factor of decision).
I see as many peoples swearing by the 120Hz as for the 60Hz IPS ... this is getting confusing..
The rig will be for gaming only.
CPU: i7 2600K
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970 CF
Hard Drive: SSD SATA3 160GB
Pw supply: Corsair HX1050
Memory: 8 GB (2x4) DDR3 1600 MHz
Mobo: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3
OS: win 7 64-bit