1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
asuka10456 said:
LOL but seriously i feel like im gonna be left out on this deal just like every good deal :(

I'll probably keep hitting refresh until finally the page stalls... and I check Firefox's progress bar... one green bar............ two green bars.................................................................................................. three green bars.................................

and by the time it loads - "sorry this item is out of stock" :(

This deal is on the main page of Voodoo Extreme yeah this will be a deal that will be gone in a matter of seconds, and i thought trying to get Wrestlemania tickets last year was hard.

I wonder how many twits will end up getting one in their cart and not buying it!

I'm betting that the majority of people (average idiots who dont know much about computers) will not be fully prepared like us here on hard forums :) I'm setting up double monitors and computers for double the F5 fun...now if only I had a T3 connection :(

day0 said:
I wonder how many twits will end up getting one in their cart and not buying it!

I'm willing to be more will be purchasing it at full retail because they didn't read the directions. After their card gets charged for $299.99, Amazon will receive TONS of calls as to why they were charged retail. And I will laugh because I read the directions. :)

What's the direction again? I heard it from my friend but I'm not 100% clear on it.

aznpxdd said:
What's the direction again? I heard it from my friend but I'm not 100% clear on it.

dont help this guy, hes a scammer and just wants to resell this xbox for a higher price.

:D :D :D

I'm in the process of switching ISP's and currently I have 2 ISP's, and 2 computers! I guess ill be using SBC Yahoo! DSL and Charter Cable on different computers at the same time trying to get this deal. Maybe I can get 2!

at this rate... with everyone doubting that they can get it, and not even trying...

it gives me a better chance of getting it =]

Obi_Kwiet said:
Well, I don't thank any but the people on deal forums realize that this will be a matter of reflexes. And the average person's PC is so filled up with crap he'll be behind anyway. I'd say if you do everything right you probably have a 1 in 5 to 10 chance.

not with dial up :'(

i find all of you saying this deal will be over in seconds quite silly... if you've actually read the process you have to go through, first you have to click the link, Re-enter your password or log in, then you have to answer a QUESTION, before you can even get the coupon code... i'm pretty sure all that will take more than 30 secs... do ya'll not even read the directions?

Denki said:
coupon code... i'm pretty sure all that will take more than 30 secs... do ya'll not even read the directions?

which sucks even more for me with dial up

Is it me or was the time they were going to sell these 8am PST a few days ago? Shows 11am PST now?

Denki said:
i find all of you saying this deal will be over in seconds quite silly... if you've actually read the process you have to go through, first you have to click the link, Re-enter your password or log in, then you have to answer a QUESTION, before you can even get the coupon code... i'm pretty sure all that will take more than 30 secs... do ya'll not even read the directions?

yeah, but everyone that tries it has to go through the same process, so it's "six of one, half a dozen of the other"

WTF?!? 11am PST is 2pm EST....I'll be right in the middle of fucking turkey day dinner!!!! Out...at a restaurant...no where near a computer...

This blows...

Steve_010 said:
WTF?!? 11am PST is 2pm EST....I'll be right in the middle of fucking turkey day dinner!!!! Out...at a restaurant...no where near a computer...

This blows...
Sounds like you need a laptop with mobile broadband. ;) :D :p

Ok, everyone start pressing alt F4...now! err wait or is it press f5

I plan on getting a high def tv next year... will the xbox look decent on a sdtv? My thought is 100+200 for the hd dvd player is still cheaper than a stand alone hd dvd player

Is there any way to due my shipping and billing information without buying an item? Thanks!

PorkyBubs said:
Is there any way to due my shipping and billing information without buying an item? Thanks!

There is, but you don't have to worry about it. You don't have to rush to checkout. Once you get in on the deal, you have it for the next 24 hours. Having said that, go to my account and then look for one click ordering settings.

can anyone get on this deal?
or did you have to vote...

i voted, but i'm wondering for my brother.

It's gonna be good. Quite funny how its 7:30 here central time and I'm already getting pumped up for this deal. It would be funny if 5 minutes before the deal amazon's server crashed and no one got the deal until they put the site back up :)

has anyone noticed the test forum to calibrate your time with amazon.com's that has over 18000 replies.... this should be fun..

amazon said:
You must buy via the Amazon Customers Vote page (amazon.com/customers-vote), not the product detail page, in order to buy one of the set-aside items; otherwise, you will not pass through the series of screens in which we issue the claim code, and you will not receive the discount.

Good luck all.

(My guess is the penguin box will turn into the get this deal button.)

sucks that its for USA only. ( stated on their how to order page, no international orders)

Too bad Amazon.ca dosent have this same promo going on for us Canadians.

Amazon.ca really sucks in comparison to Amazon.com. :mad:

Based on prior Amazon 'Customer-vote' promotions does anyone know if this 'question' that''ll be asked will be an obfuscated image or plaintext?

I'm planning on disabling my images to help lessen the load on Amazon servers (yeah, right) but I don't want to not get my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back