1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice!! im accurate on the time to within .01 seconds

now, do you have to hit refresh at 1:59:58 EST or does the page automatically chage to say BUY/ORDER/ETC

psychoace said:
less then an hour to go but here's the thing I placed a trojan on everyone's computer (and no the sex kind) if it registers that you went to amazon.com it will contact my central server and add you to a list of ips then the trojan will run a ddos attack on all listed ips so everyone will be attacking each other and all your xbox 360's belong to us.
Hence:
"All your base are belong to us"
;)

I hope that there is like a 50 page tunnel that everyone has to go through to get this with true and false questions.... of which... if you mess up, you have to start over!

apple2gs said:
i wonder if amazons go to go down

I doubt it! they have one of THE most robust architectures and network infrastructures around. I would really be surprised

I agree somewhat with QuimZ. It's not your duty as a parent to provide your children everything they want in life. Nor is it your right to own anything at all. We're talking privileges here.

good luck to everyone

this is like that scene in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers where the thousands of orcs attack Helms Deep.

Amazon metaphorically being Helms Deep and we the buyers the orcs if your brain cant figure that out.

benthelefty said:
this is probably the most anticipated i've even been looking to buy somethiing..lol

omg i know!

i dont really NEED a xbox 360 as i dont game much. but id LOVE to pick up GOW, tiger woods, nhl, and such

i have 30.00 in EA Sports coupons sitting in my inbox to use for something.

I can justify 100.00 + Hard drive + games to equal 450-500 instead of 399+accessories, maybe one game or 2 for 500

good luck fuckers!

p.s. their server is creeping a little already.. maybe people trying to see if they put it up a little early (like me)

I was playing garrys mod and having alot of fun and i got kicked luckly beacuse i would have forgotten.

OMG Amazon servers are slow now with everyone refreshing! It has begun. Good Luck to all!

I want a 360 :(

i shoulduve stayed home. Im doing this ona 1.5mb dsl connection
home connection is 9mb

psychoace said:
OMG look at the sky it's a UFO everybody look they are taking over Earth

dont worry once i get my Xbox, i'll beat em upside the head with it.

Stang Man said:
I doubt it! they have one of THE most robust architectures and network infrastructures around. I would really be surprised

Maybe so, but 8 minutes out, the site is already slower than stumpy the dog.

7 minutes away and refreshes already take what seems like an age! Good f$%@ing luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back