• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

10 invites to hdbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll just get in line...

theunashamed @ gmail.com

15/2 MBps connection.
 
I'd love to get an invite as well if anyone has any available.

carlbme at hotmail dotcom
 
Did I mention I can give a swebits.org account and in a week an oink account? (hopefully somebody has hdbit invite left).
 
I'd really love one of these. So much so, that I'd give my LOTRO buddy key for an invite!

brownthunder AT hot DOT rr DOT com.
 
i'd like an invite, if anyone has an available one.

nic DOT carpenter AT gmail DOT com
 
if anyone happens to have one invite extra, I would really appreciate it if it found it's way to hdbits at northblue dot org
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top