May 14, 2007 #41 G GorgonSed n00b Joined Nov 4, 2006 Messages 27 If anyone has one, I'd really appreciate it. Code: gorgonsed4 @ gmail .com
May 14, 2007 #42 S ServerKing [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 11, 2005 Messages 1,730 Send one to loseriknow@gmail.com
May 14, 2007 #43 A aybdude42 Limp Gawd Joined Oct 24, 2006 Messages 261 if there are anymore, please send me one thru PM
May 17, 2007 #45 S slewis127 n00b Joined Dec 5, 2006 Messages 19 an invite to srl127 at gmail.com would be greatly appreciated
May 17, 2007 #46 S ServerKing [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 11, 2005 Messages 1,730 Still havent gotten an invite :-(
May 18, 2007 #47 C cocoa999 Limp Gawd Joined Jun 27, 2002 Messages 231 I'd appreciate one as well: david06 at gmail dot com Thanks
May 18, 2007 #48 N nitrobass24 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009 2FA Joined Apr 7, 2006 Messages 10,477 Will trade a demoniod.com invite for hdbits invite. stephen_davis@baylor.edu
May 18, 2007 #49 D Denki Gawd Joined Oct 24, 2004 Messages 729 if anyone has an invite i'd love one: kenuzara @ gmail.com
May 20, 2007 #50 S Star Fox Limp Gawd Joined Aug 29, 2006 Messages 203 I guess I'll just get in line... theunashamed @ gmail.com 15/2 MBps connection.
May 20, 2007 #51 C Chevelle Limp Gawd Joined Jan 21, 2004 Messages 260 Can I get an invite please?? davebz at gmail.com
May 23, 2007 #52 I iceyJDP n00b Joined Dec 28, 2006 Messages 39 If there are any left, i wouldn't mind having one iceyjdp@gmail.com
May 24, 2007 #53 carlbme [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Aug 17, 2001 Messages 1,263 I'd love to get an invite as well if anyone has any available. carlbme at hotmail dotcom
May 24, 2007 #54 M MC FLMJIG Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jun 20, 2005 Messages 4,521 Do you have any left? Would appreciate one. Thanks
May 24, 2007 #56 C chkMINUS n00b Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 29 Put me on the list. pukebucket [at) gmail [dot) com
May 24, 2007 #57 C chkMINUS n00b Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 29 Did I mention I can give a swebits.org account and in a week an oink account? (hopefully somebody has hdbit invite left).
Did I mention I can give a swebits.org account and in a week an oink account? (hopefully somebody has hdbit invite left).
May 24, 2007 #58 B BrownThunder 2[H]4U Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 2,365 I'd really love one of these. So much so, that I'd give my LOTRO buddy key for an invite! brownthunder AT hot DOT rr DOT com.
I'd really love one of these. So much so, that I'd give my LOTRO buddy key for an invite! brownthunder AT hot DOT rr DOT com.
May 25, 2007 #59 Ur_Mom Fully [H] Joined May 15, 2006 Messages 20,913 I'll take one if there is one still available. Thanks! dharper@vistarip.com
May 26, 2007 #60 F FrostBite [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 2, 2004 Messages 1,086 If anyone has one, Raralith (at) GMail.com please
May 26, 2007 #61 M MrPG Limp Gawd Joined Aug 6, 2001 Messages 144 1 for me please g DOT bizniz AT gmail DOT com
May 26, 2007 #62 G gr!m Limp Gawd Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 333 I would love an invite if possible. MStvartak @ Verizon.net
May 26, 2007 #63 R Requiem Limp Gawd Joined Nov 11, 2004 Messages 208 If anyone has an invite... Teh0therside@gmail.com Thanks
May 26, 2007 #64 E Exanimis Limp Gawd Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 148 Looking for invite please norris.chip at gmail.com
May 29, 2007 #65 C carpenn Weaksauce Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 114 i'd like an invite, if anyone has an available one. nic DOT carpenter AT gmail DOT com
May 30, 2007 #66 O Ollin Limp Gawd Joined Aug 9, 2004 Messages 259 I would really enjoy would and would see with my FIOS connection aztlanh@gmail.com Thanks in advanced.
I would really enjoy would and would see with my FIOS connection aztlanh@gmail.com Thanks in advanced.
May 30, 2007 #67 L lipizoli n00b Joined May 30, 2007 Messages 2 Can I get an invite please?? lipizoli@gmail.com or lipizoli@citromail.hu THX
May 30, 2007 #68 D drop7frames n00b Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 8 I am also interested in an invite if possible. darkestdaze@gmail.com
May 30, 2007 #69 A -=Antimatter=- 2[H]4U Joined Feb 8, 2005 Messages 3,343 *gets in line* jc102885@yahoo.com thanks a bunch
May 30, 2007 #70 M morgwon Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 25, 2004 Messages 7,906 is this the line to HD nirvana? morgwon@gmail.com
May 30, 2007 #71 S ServerKing [H]ard|Gawd Joined Mar 11, 2005 Messages 1,730 Still waiting for one loseriknow@gmail.com
Jun 6, 2007 #72 L lilming n00b Joined Dec 1, 2006 Messages 54 Im looking for an invite too lil_ming263@pacbell.net Thanks
Jun 7, 2007 #73 E Elipsn Limp Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2005 Messages 472 I'd love an invite as well, please? Also, any invites to other private bt sites would be awesome! travismcdonald@gmail.com
I'd love an invite as well, please? Also, any invites to other private bt sites would be awesome! travismcdonald@gmail.com
Jul 3, 2007 #74 Z zerogear n00b Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 6 if anyone has an invite, please send one to me too. zerogear (@) ethereal-wind.net
Jul 4, 2007 #75 A Alejandro n00b Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 1 Hi! I'd love to get an invite too. sandro1981@inbox.ru Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! I'm a good guy and my ratio is always more than 1. At least.
Hi! I'd love to get an invite too. sandro1981@inbox.ru Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! I'm a good guy and my ratio is always more than 1. At least.
Jul 4, 2007 #77 L Luthair Weaksauce Joined Dec 7, 2003 Messages 117 If anyone gets more or have any invites left, Id love to get one ^_^ Please invite luthair2035@roadrunner.com Thanks!
If anyone gets more or have any invites left, Id love to get one ^_^ Please invite luthair2035@roadrunner.com Thanks!
Jul 4, 2007 #78 R Riotf n00b Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 16 qayqqij02@sneakemail.com Thanks in advance.
Jul 6, 2007 #79 I igodj n00b Joined Mar 31, 2007 Messages 6 Can I get one at: torent222@gmail.com I have to trade: http://www.blackcats-games.net 6 invites http://chronictracker.com 10 invites http://www.underground-gamer.com/ 5 invites http://forum.gfxnews.ru 2 invites http://www.torrentleech.org/ 4 invites http://www.torrent-damage.net/ 10 invites http://thedvdclub.org 1 invites http://www.bitgamer.com 10 invites thx..
Can I get one at: torent222@gmail.com I have to trade: http://www.blackcats-games.net 6 invites http://chronictracker.com 10 invites http://www.underground-gamer.com/ 5 invites http://forum.gfxnews.ru 2 invites http://www.torrentleech.org/ 4 invites http://www.torrent-damage.net/ 10 invites http://thedvdclub.org 1 invites http://www.bitgamer.com 10 invites thx..
Jul 8, 2007 #80 P perchr n00b Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1 if anyone happens to have one invite extra, I would really appreciate it if it found it's way to hdbits at northblue dot org
if anyone happens to have one invite extra, I would really appreciate it if it found it's way to hdbits at northblue dot org