• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

10 invites to hdbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for an invite. I can trade oink for it.

mtleicht @ gmail . com

thanks
 
Requesting an invite. I have a few invites to other sites as well.

ruroni (at) gmail.com
 
Hello,

I have invites for BIT-HDTV, and i'm looking for HDBITS... PM me please !

thanks a lot !
 
Hey
i too am looking for an invite to hdbits.
i am a member of a few torrent trackers and will gladly provide stats to show that I can keep a good ratio.

please pm if you have an invite you can spare.

thanks a lot! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top