1 beeeelion points

SatTech

2[H]4U
The Stanford stats page has team 33 at 1000118835 points!

Onward to 2 beeeelion!

Congrats to every team 33 folder.

To the folder that just signed up,
To the folder that has been here since the beginning,
To the folder that has one boxen running a standard client,
To the folder that cries every time his electric bill comes,

This is something to be very proud of.

Go team 33!

Grats to everyone, this is a milestone we all should have great pride in!

Congratulations to the [H]orde, everyone made a great contribution, small or big.

Madness is what drive the [H]orde further and this is the proof we are insane :D

Woot! :eek:

ONE BILLION PERNTS :eek:

CONGRATS to the [H]orde and that goes for old timers, new timers and every timer inbetween go team #33

Fold a zillion pernts, fold a couple of hundred pernts, it's all for the F@H program, so just freakin' fold em'' :p

Cancer, you can run, but you can't hide ;)

Congratulations to the [H]orde from MaximumPC for being the first to cross the 1 BILLION line.

*HIGH FIVE* to everyone. Long time folders, new folders, young folders, old folders, part time folders, full time folders. Great job to all!

Keep Folding ON!

Congrats [H]orde!!!

.1% contributed!!
:D :D :D

Same here! .1% contributed! :)

We should definitely celebrate. I have a ventrilo server(voice chat) we can use to spread the revelry across great distances.

Congratulations to the whole [H] team for this momentous, nay, HISTORIC achievement!! :cool:

A thousand, thousand, thousand....
hmmm. OK, that's somewhat news worthy. ;)

Whadaya do for an encore?

Try 2 billions in one year from now !

That require about 2,7 millions PPD, not that far from our current production.

I say we now shoot for a thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand!!!

Between the nVidia, ATI, PS3, SMP & upgraded standard clients, it shouldn't take as long this time! And hopefully once my electricity is safe, and my new A/C unit arrives, I'll be able to start pumping out more WU's for the cure!!!

1. A trillion points.
2. Overtake default.

That really should be our goal, to overtake Default!!! We are currently 1/4 of the way there. And if we can get up to 5,000,000PPD, it wouldn't take too long to do that, because they are only doing around 4,000,000PPD.

I think once Larrabee & Core i7 is launched, we'll be able to accomplish it!

That really should be our goal, to overtake Default!!!

It's been, and we're getting closer every day. The difference is about 4 million ppd, last time we talked about it, it was over 7 million. :D

Any way you choose to look at it its one really big number.

The only other way to see those kind of numbers is to work in Government spending;)

Who's team 33?

I kid, I kid. :)

I think once Larrabee & Core i7 is launched, we'll be able to accomplish it!

Do you think Larabee will be a serious folding contender?

It seems like by the time its out, we could be comparing it to a GTX 480 or Radeon 6870, etc...

It was a really interesting read, when I read the full article over at Anandtech, but I was also half drunk & half asleep as I think I caught it right after the NDA expired... late at night! I remember though its basically a Pentium 1 chip from back in the day x 32 or more cores of it.... then add in some HT sauce to keep it fed better, and a bunch of other new spices/tech.

This on the day my internet was down most of the day and most of my clients sat idle for 8 hours while I was at work :( :eek::p

Congratulations to the [H]orde from MaximumPC for being the first to cross the 1 BILLION line.

http://www.overclock.net/overclock-...71517-1billion-points-h-orde.html#post4369936

Congrats from our Team to yours. This is truly a momentous occasion.

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=704187

Congratulations Gentlemen (and women) from all of us over at OCAU. A massive milestone and one we certainly will not begrudge you.

Enjoy your beer and tamales.

Thank you to the fellow teams for the congratulations, it's very appreciated. We cannot wait for each of you to cross the milestone and be the only teams with 10 digits milestones :)

Fold on !!

Thank you to the fellow teams for the congratulations, it's very appreciated. We cannot wait for each of you to cross the milestone and be the only teams with 10 digits milestones :)

We'll see you on the 6th of October ;)

Back