• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by VladDracule

  1. V

    Is my CPU/RAM likely a bottleneck?

    Im looking at possibly upgrading my build, my GPU is a 1080 so thats fine at the moment: Other Specs: Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 2560x1440p 144 GSync GPU: Nvidia GTX1080 Founders Edition Mobo: Asus Z87-A LGA 1150 CPU: I7-4770 3.4 SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB RAM:*...
  2. V

    Troubleshooting in wall e-net (rental house)

    I don't know if ive done it that way, modem -> router -> switch. If I test that directly into the board and it works I'm assuming it would be the same with the wall jacks? Id need to go Modem->router->wall jack -> other wall jacks? Ouch, I was hoping to be able to run the modem into the wall...
  3. V

    Troubleshooting in wall e-net (rental house)

    My rental house is wired with ethernet in every room, problem is, it doesnt work. Ive tried connecting my modem to the wall, and a laptop directly into the switch, nothing. Also tried connecting the modem directly into the switch and then tested the rooms and again nothing. Im also pretty sure i...
  4. V

    Trouble shooting slow wifi

    What info exactly? What else can I even provide at this point? That's why I'm asking I don't know where to even look. On a side note I just ran speed test here in starbucks and its fasters, with more consistency than my router at home is providing
  5. V

    Trouble shooting slow wifi

    Its an asus ac66u. Tested with both 2.4 and 5ghz on both devices.
  6. V

    Trouble shooting slow wifi

    Desktop plugged in shows ~180 mbps speeds on average, Iphone running speedtest, and surface pro have horrible speeds. How do i figure out if its the router thats causing the slow wifi?
  7. V

    FS: Alienware 17r3 970m 4k

    Alienware 17r3 with Specs: 3840x2160 4k display i7-6700 HQ Nvidia GTX 970m 8GB Ram 1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Asking $900 + shipping USD or best offer Timestamp: http://imgur.com/vSPubs5 Older but possibly helpful photos...
  8. V

    The Division - officially announced for PC!

    Only on things that arent worth the effort
  9. V

    The Division - officially announced for PC!

    I havent played this game in such a long time i logged back in, couldnt figure out what i should do, and promptly logged back out.
  10. V

    Should I replace my Mobo?

    i7-4770
  11. V

    Should I replace my Mobo?

    I'm currently running this Mobo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131981 The issue im having is my video card died and I'm going to be getting a 1080 GTX. Im wondering if this mobo is still decent, and if i should upgrade if i want to overclock at all. Chances are I'll...
  12. V

    WoW; 6h expansion Legion

    Hunters are outright unplayable right now. The BM rotation is literally, 3, spells
  13. V

    Steam Stats just baffle me

    did you really just imply that dota 2 requires no thought? I suggest you give it a try and see how it goes
  14. V

    Nintendo Takes Down Fan-Made Metroid 2 Remake

    why do people here seem to think blatant copying is actually ok?
  15. V

    Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

    when is the next season supposed to start?
Back
Top