• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by viralcow

  1. V

    Best business-grade windows laptop without a gpu

    Thanks for the help. It's frustrating as every option I've found thus far with a full-fledged, 45-watt i7 comes paired with a GTX1050 or similar. I did find the Zbook Studio you mentioned - however, the version without a gpu is actually more expensive than the version with the gpu, at least...
  2. V

    Best business-grade windows laptop without a gpu

    Trying to find a cheaper macbook alternative. Won't be needing a gpu so I hope to cut costs there. What's a business-grade, 15" windows laptop that has an i7-7700hq or faster, has great battery life, and doesn't look like a spaceship? Cheaper the better, of course. Currently looking into the...
  3. V

    WTB Warcraft III CD Keys - US - Name your price

    For both RoC and TFT. If you have Warcraft 3 under your Battle.net account but you don't play anymore, feel free to pass along the code so my buddies and I can revisit classic customs! Just want to make sure that the keys work on US servers.
  4. V

    Vertical (portrait) screen mount

    Super basic question here - I'm trying to buy a birthday gift for a friend, who has told me on several occasions that he wants a vertical monitor on his computer desk. The thing is, his desk already has two monitors and is cluttered as is, so I don't want to get him a mount with a big footprint...
  5. V

    Steel Series Sensei Raw ($39) Free next day shipping (with Prime)

    This is certainly a good mouse. My only complaint is that, at least the Raw version, the matte finish starts rubbing off within half a year.
  6. V

    Square Enix PC Games Surprise Box $9.99 (warm?)

    FF13 had just been ported to PC in October 2014. Since then two more games were released. Also, each game is priced at around $20. I think it's very possible.
  7. V

    Square Enix PC Games Surprise Box $9.99 (warm?)

    Hope the newly released FF13 pc ports are included. I bit.
  8. V

    Are Senns the bomb or is just marketing hype?

    Budget-tier Sennheiser's aren't much better than other entry-level headphones. They shine once you hit the $150+ range, starting from the HD558 and the HD600/650. That said, I've owned the JVC RX900, I thought they sounded really good. 90% similar to the mighty audio-technica m50. If you...
  9. V

    10% best buy coupon

    Expires 8/31/15 First person to PM me gets it. TAKEN
  10. V

    Asus ROG G73JH-BST7 Gaming Laptop

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/111698935672
  11. V

    FS: $50 eBay Digital Gift Card - for $45

    $50 for $45. Digital code, email delivery. Paypal.
  12. V

    The first FX-7600P product drop.

    Okay. It turns out it's not crossfire/dual graphics in that sense. It just switches from the R5 to the R7, like from integrated to dedicated. Also, the FX-7600P model has the R9-M270 as its gpu, not the R7-M270 (no such thing exists). A little disappointed, but will depend on the price.
  13. V

    The first FX-7600P product drop.

    Still, this is interesting because it uses dual graphics. Should be more affordable than the MSI's with the R9 M290X. Very nice find, OP!
  14. V

    Thinking about a new laptop... suggestions?

    When are more kaveri apu's coming out on the market? It's been four months since they've been announced, and still no signs of the flagship FX-7600p.
  15. V

    Sony VAIO Flip14a

    FYI, I picked up an open-box (scratch & dent) pair from Best Buy for $350 (i3 model). And there are a lot of open-box pairs for under $500, at least in my area. I think it has to do with the fact that initially these laptops had a lot of problems with the touchpad and touchscreen and fan...
Back
Top