• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by UnlnvlslblE

  1. U

    USB drive programs

    http://www.portableapps.com/
  2. U

    Asus HD DVD-ROM $25.99 Amazon

    Currently Unavailable Dead?
  3. U

    Free Posters Porsche Boxster RS 60

    Damn I hope these come! Thanks!!
  4. U

    Woot Off

    Subscribe to woot on twitter and you have a woot pager! I got texted when the BoC went up and I got one assuming it goes through processing :p
  5. U

    CyberPower Systems CP1285AVRLCD UPS Reconditioned - $70 + $12 s&h, @Frys

    Nice find OP! I picked up the 1500 model for my PC and NAS. Looks like it should work really well.
  6. U

    FS: 8800GTX

    afternoon bump
  7. U

    FS: 8800GTX

    morning bump price dropped
  8. U

    FS: 8800GTX

    bedtime bump
  9. U

    FS: 8800GTX

    afternoon bump
  10. U

    video card for blu-ray in HTPC

    Sorry if this is a stupid question but how can you tell if your video card supports hardware decoding of Bluray? I have a HTPC machine with a 7950GT and the processor is almost pegged the whole time. I'm guessing my video card doesn't do it.
  11. U

    FS: 8800GTX

    morning bump
  12. U

    FS: 8800GTX

    EVGA 8800GTX - $300 shipped to US mainland EVGA URL Card has been well taken care of. Been in my stacker 830 with all 4 fans blowing on it the whole time. No problems at all. Never OC'd. I love this card but I need it to move so I can pickup some other stuff. Will post pics if I must but...
Back
Top