• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: 8800GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlnvlslblE

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
272
EVGA 8800GTX - $300 shipped to US mainland

EVGA URL

Card has been well taken care of. Been in my stacker 830 with all 4 fans blowing on it the whole time. No problems at all. Never OC'd. I love this card but I need it to move so I can pickup some other stuff. Will post pics if I must but you know what it looks like. I can provide a few refs upon serious requests but I will not ship first, no exceptions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top