• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot Off

Looks like everyone, including me, got "your order is processing..." Let's see if they pull through.
 
My humble prediction:

There's going to be a chitload of B&D battery packs on ebay in the next few days from people trying to get the BOC!
 
I only see those stupid 2 fer battery packs..... Am I the idiot or are all of you playing along?
 
lol, who wants to bet that there will be a B&D battery pack in someone's BOC
 
i got in for 3 boc but it still waiting for processing. Ill never get one im thinking.
 
you're in line, if a woot becomes available.
we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line.
 
Well, you guys give me hope because I got in for 3 when it still said.... whatever it is it usually says when you've gotten it.

Then I got in for another 3 on a different account and it said that they were checking their stock to make sure they still had some....

Hopefully at least one order will go through.
 
Black___Decker_CP120B_20_Watt_Power_Backup_Battery_Pack_&


WTF
 
you're in line, if a woot becomes available.
we're basically sold out, but if someone ahead of you gets denied, we'll sell it to whoever's in line.
 
lol woot's really weird. changing pages and images constantly all day.. ahh...
 
"This sale is sold out.Your account has already purchased this sale."

but but.... I didn't get to the buy it button :(
 
Hit both of the BoC earlier in the day.. Never seen them show up on the things you have ordered screen so I guess I didn't get them. Maybe next time.
 
c something means the word starts with C. Like cheese. BoC. Sorry i didnt explain it better but i thought it was pretty clear.

like the picture with a Battery on Cheesesteak. Battery on Citrus ie read the CAPS before you type next time.
 
Back
Top