• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by triviumnate

  1. T

    Can't get audio out

    When I plug my audio interface into my Ipad with an adapter I don't get audio out of the speaker while trying to use yousician I have even tried plugging the interface into a usb hub that is powered and have even tried to use headphones This audio interface...
  2. T

    Backups?

    You konw when installing lets say windows 11 it asks if you want to restore frrom a backup? Anyway to delete all of those? I never use them I start fresh
  3. T

    My microsoft account settings?

    Ok so the problem was that I wasn't clicking submit at the bottom after changing settings it's been fixed thanks!
  4. T

    My microsoft account settings?

    When trying to download cars on Forza Horizion 5 on PC I get this message: please tell me what setting to change on my microsoft account or w.e thanks!
  5. T

    FS RTX 3080

    bump
  6. T

    Enough Power?

    Awesome Update I turned off Nvidia reflex low latrency or something like that and it runs way better now
  7. T

    Enough Power?

    Can I use my PSU (https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=210-gq-0850-v1) and some adapters to power a 5070TI frm pny? to try and save some money Or should I get a new psu with the fancy plug? Thanks Is my AMD 7700X enough for BF6 at 4K? Was just playing and had high latency idk what...
  8. T

    FS RTX 3080

    Bump
  9. T

    FS: Borderlands 4 key 5xxx series required

    Dang sorry good luck
  10. T

    FS: Borderlands 4 key 5xxx series required

    You need a 50 series card to redeem this? I have a 3080 Hybrid
  11. T

    FS RTX 3080

    Bump price drop
  12. T

    FS RTX 3080

    SOLD
  13. T

    FS MSI AM 5 MB

    Bump please and ty
  14. T

    FS MSI AM 5 MB

    I would like to advertise my MSI B650 AM5 motherboard is for sale still under warrenty was purchased this year nothing wrong with it but I could not get MSI to get back to about what was wrong with the board I RMA'D so I took my PC apart and put that one back in and yes the one I am selling...
  15. T

    50 series card?

    Bought this and wired it in lol https://www.bestbuy.com/product/corsair-rme-series-rm850e-80-plus-gold-fully-modular-low-noise-atx-3-1-and-pcie-5-1-power-supply-black/J39QHT23VT/sku/6611986 Can I plug it into a surge protector? I think I have this one along with a series X and PS5 plugged into...
Back
Top