• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can't get audio out

Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
852
When I plug my audio interface into my Ipad with an adapter I don't get audio out of the speaker while trying to use yousician
I have even tried plugging the interface into a usb hub that is powered and have even tried to use headphones

This audio interface
https://www.guitarcenter.com/PreSon...headSearchInput=&tNtt=&tAt=item&tAv=undefined

This adapter
https://www.bestbuy.com/product/bel...nd-chromebook-devices-5-inch-black/JX53298GZ2

This Ipad
https://www.bestbuy.com/product/apple-11-inch-ipad-a16-chip-with-wi-fi-128gb-silver/JJGCQG39VG

Thanks
 
Back
Top