• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS MSI AM 5 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
852
I would like to advertise my MSI B650 AM5 motherboard is for sale
still under warrenty was purchased this year nothing wrong with it but I could not get MSI to get back to about what was wrong with the board I RMA'D
so I took my PC apart and put that one back in and yes the one I am selling works fine!!

$130 shipped?

LMK if you have any questions
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20250901_085619.jpg
    20250901_085619.jpg
    666.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top