• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by theriverlethe

  1. T

    Bought Samsung T260!!! Impressions and my personal review.

    Pssst... You need to be only five or six feet from a 42" TV to see 1080P.
  2. T

    Best Panel for Blu-ray?

    Agreed, they look pretty incredible. Acer claims that their G24 has 50,000:1 dynamic contrast, but I haven't seen them available anywhere, and Acer is the reason I'm in the market for a new monitor anyway.
  3. T

    Best Panel for Blu-ray?

    Are there any LCD "monitors" comparable to LCD HDTV's in terms of black level and contrast ratio?
  4. T

    Happy with new Samsung T260 but quesitoning Xbox gaming (Includes Impression & Pics!)

    What about the dynamic contrast? How does it perform in dark scenes?
  5. T

    Vista Never Sleeps

    I have found by trial and error that Steam is preventing sleep.
  6. T

    Happy with new Samsung T260 but quesitoning Xbox gaming (Includes Impression & Pics!)

    Do you notice any input lag on this display? Do you have the ability to test for it?
  7. T

    T260 vs. T260HD

    Does anyone have any idea what the difference between these two displays will be?
  8. T

    Samsung LN46A650

    Does anyone have any experience using one of this series as a computer display? Are there issues with overscan, input lag, etc.? Will my 8800GTS be able to work with 120 Hz? Is there any way to output 24 frames/second from PowerDVD?
  9. T

    Vista Never Sleeps

    I'm wrong, it wasn't OpenCASE that was waking the computer. I believe it was ehsched (Part of Windows Media Center). Regardless, the problem is that the system simply will not go to sleep on its own. I have no problem sleeping manually. I've tried getting rid of every background program I...
  10. T

    Vista Never Sleeps

    I was wrong again, it wasn't the Deathadder. I matched the time of the "power event" to OpenCASE Media Agent under the applications tree, so hopefully removing that will solve the problem.
  11. T

    Vista Never Sleeps

    Thanks for the tip, although I had already done that. ;) I think I fixed it by updating my Deathadder mouse firmware.
  12. T

    Vista Never Sleeps

    I should've clarified. My computer will sleep if I initiate it manually. However, it wakes up hours later for no apparent reason, and will not resume sleep. Event viewer shows: 1. DHCP-Client - Your computer was successfully assigned an address from the network, and it can now connect to...
  13. T

    Vista Never Sleeps

    I have my computer set to sleep in 30 minutes. It never does. In fact, it often wakes from S3 and will not go back to sleep. How do I find out what's preventing the computer from sleeping?
  14. T

    Best as of 10-25-07 ?

    For $200 - $300, you could get a decent pair of headphones...
Back
Top