• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung LN46A650

theriverlethe

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
142
Does anyone have any experience using one of this series as a computer display? Are there issues with overscan, input lag, etc.? Will my 8800GTS be able to work with 120 Hz? Is there any way to output 24 frames/second from PowerDVD?
 
Not sure about the 120 Hz, I have the 46 A550 and it works fine as a computer display, I don't really experience much input lag whenever I use my dinova mini or play CSS.

have you tried www.avsforum.com?
 
Back
Top