• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by testocp

  1. T

    MSI 8800gt $185 AR

    They also have the Gigabyte OC version for $196... The core is clocked at 700 instead of the 600 of the MSI card. Is there any reason not to spend the few extra bucks and get the Gigabyte? http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A9630959#
  2. T

    XFX Headset $0.24 AR + AGCO

    I got mine yesterday, I like them so far. They are quite comfortable compared to my old set.
  3. T

    XFX Headset $0.24 AR + AGCO

    Buy.com has the XFX Headset for 24 cents after Google checkout and a $20 rebate. Review
  4. T

    CoD4 for $32.90

    Hmm.. It's odd that it hasn't started yet. I am an affiliate with GoGamer and they sent me the following email yesterday: Dear * *, The Christmas cheer is out of control at GoGamer.com! We have yet another round of excellent deals on games and especially gear. Just in time for Santa! Check...
  5. T

    CoD4 for $32.90

    Starting tomorrow, GoGamer will have CoD4 for $32.90. Here are the other deals starting tomorrow: Unreal Tournament III for PC - $34.90 TekNmotion 32 CD/DVD Carrying Case - $1.00 (limit 1 per customer) Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar (USB) for PC Only - $69.90 Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar...
  6. T

    GoGamer deals

    Soldier of Fortune Payback is now at $19.90
  7. T

    GoGamer deals

    GoGamer.com is having a decent 48-hour madness sale: Soldier of Fortune Payback for PC - $24.90 Tabula Rasa Collector's Edition for PC - $29.90 Everquest 2: Rise of Kunark for PC - $29.90 Empire Earth III for PC - $39.90 World of Warcraft Battlechest for PC or MAC - $29.90...
  8. T

    TigerDirect BF / CM deals

    Linky The site says some deals won't be available until after midnight tomorrow, but the some of the deals are pretty nice, even for TD.
  9. T

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    1) Use it to run simulations and data analysis for my master's thesis 2) Phenom
  10. T

    Advice needed

    I have decided to go with the Abit IP35 and a 6750. Is anyone here using the Thermaltake CL-P0372 with this board? I don't have much to spend on the cooler, and this seemed like it would fit. Newegg has it for ~$30.
  11. T

    A8N died

    This isn't quite the correct forum for this, but I will be parting with my BFG nForce4 Ultra pretty soon as I'm upgrading to a dual-core Intel setup. The board is awesome and I haven't had any trouble with it. I'm not sure if they still sell them on-line. If you're interested in mine, PM me...
  12. T

    939 uATX board

    What about this board? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186115
  13. T

    939 uATX board

    Biostar's site seems to imply there is only a one year warranty.
  14. T

    939 uATX board

    I am building a small machine for my wife and was wondering if there any solid uATX 939 boards out there? It's hard to find reviews for smaller boards. I am hoping to spend less than $60, would like on-board graphics that are compatible with Linux, and a decent warranty (2 year min.). Thanks.
  15. T

    Advice needed

    I found out today that the main application I am using is not multi-threaded. Knowing that, I assume I should go with the 6750 instead of the quad core.
Back
Top