• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CoD4 for $32.90

testocp

n00b
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
20
Starting tomorrow, GoGamer will have CoD4 for $32.90. Here are the other deals starting tomorrow:

Unreal Tournament III for PC - $34.90
TekNmotion 32 CD/DVD Carrying Case - $1.00 (limit 1 per customer)
Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar (USB) for PC Only - $69.90
Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar (Wireless) for PS3 -$89.90
Ideazon MERC Stealth Keyboard- $59.90
Razer Barracuda I.A.S. (Integrated Audio System) - $149.90 (Great Deal AC-1 Sound Card + HP-1 Barracuda Headphones)
Razer Diamondback Salamander Red Gaming Mouse - $27.90
Razer DeathAdder Guild Wars Edition - $34.90
Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard - $69.90 Razer Tarantula Keyboard - $74.90 Saitek GM3200 Laser Mouse Blue - $17.90
Saitek GM3200 Laser Mouse Red - $17.90
Saitek Cyborg Rumble PP26 Gamepad for PC - $19.90
Pistol mouse for PC - $4.90
Falcon 3D Force Feedback Game Controller - $169.90
Special Coupon Codes! Extended! Coupon Codes are good till 12-31-07
Code: YOKE ($15 OFF Saitek Flight Yoke for PC Regularly $144.90 with code $129.90)
Code: X52PRO ($40 OFF Saitek X-52 Pro Flight Control System for PC Regularly $169.90 with code $129.90)

GoGamer
 
only a matter of time before cod4, ut3, and crysis drop to 30 bucks.
 
What's better out of that list, the diamondback or deathadder?
 
The Deathadder, there is absolutely no contest.

It blows it away in every single possible way, comfort, looks, performance, durability.


How long do these deals last?
 
Cool, I've been wanting COD4.
I see they also have FEAR platinum on sale for $29.99. I think I might have to finally get that, too.
 
Can anyone confirm this?

I'd likely relish the opportunity to get my paws on a DeathAdder, nicest ergonomics I've seen on a Razer mouse I've seen thus far..
 
Im defintely getting COD4, thats an awesome price. Thanks for the post man.

I might also get Guitar Hero 3 for PC, just played Rock Band for the first time on my friends XBOX 360. It really rocked hehe
 
yeah, still a no go on the call of duty 4. It is showing $44.90. Maybe they haven't started the sale yet. I would definitely pick up cod4 if it really goes for that sale price.
 
Hmm.. It's odd that it hasn't started yet. I am an affiliate with GoGamer and they sent me the following email yesterday:

Dear * *, The Christmas cheer is out of control at GoGamer.com! We have yet another round of excellent deals on games and especially gear. Just in time for Santa! Check it out! Here are the start and end times for the sale: Starts: 12:01 AM PST Dec. 14 Ends: 11:59 PM PST Dec 17. Here are the hot product titles and pricing featured in the Madness Sale: COD 4 for PC - $32.90 Unreal Tournament III for PC - $34.90 TekNmotion 32 CD/DVD Carrying Case - $1.00 (limit 1 per customer) Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar (USB) for PC Only - $69.90 Guitar Hero 3 with Guitar (Wireless) for PS3 -$89.90 Ideazon MERC Stealth Keyboard- $59.90 Razer Barracuda I.A.S. (Integrated Audio System) - $149.90 (Great Deal AC-1 Sound Card + HP-1 Barracuda Headphones) Razer Diamondback Salamander Red Gaming Mouse - $27.90 Razer DeathAdder Guild Wars Edition - $34.90 Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard - $69.90 Razer Tarantula Keyboard - $74.90 Saitek GM3200 Laser Mouse Blue - $17.90 Saitek GM3200 Laser Mouse Red - $17.90 Saitek Cyborg Rumble PP26 Gamepad for PC - $19.90 Pistol mouse for PC - $4.90 Falcon 3D Force Feedback Game Controller - $169.90 Special Coupon Codes! Extended! Coupon Codes are good till 12-31-07 Code: YOKE ($15 OFF Saitek Flight Yoke for PC Regularly $144.90 with code $129.90) Code: X52PRO ($40 OFF Saitek X-52 Pro Flight Control System for PC Regularly $169.90 with code $129.90) Thank you, The GoGamer Affiliate Team
 
Seems like they backed out of the COD4 deal...the Death Adder Guild wars mouse is really at the price in the OP though.:confused:
 
Anyone know the difference in the COD4 versions they have? Is the one on sale the UK version? Not that it really matters, I'm just curious.
 
Excellent! These are some great prices. I love GoGamer, they are pretty fast too.
 
Looks like $32 one they just cut the price on is the Import (I) version. Wonder what the difference is...
 
Just made an order on the Deathadder, thanks for the heads up OP.
 
Looks like $32 one they just cut the price on is the Import (I) version. Wonder what the difference is...

A bigger box - I purchased the International version of HL2 from GoGamer in 2005, all I got was an old school/larger game box.
 
The import version will still work just fine in the U.S., right? None of that region code malarky like they have for DVD movies and console games? Or some some other odd quirk (like the German version of TF2 replacing gore with springs, hamburgers and rubber ducks flying out of exploded bodies)?

If not, then great deal OP, I'll be picking it up :)
 
Thats a heck of a price for the Razer IAS! I have been looking for a 5.1 headset (for games only) and this comes with sound card and headset for 20 bucks more than the headset alone? Anyone have any experience with this, Is it any good?
 
i tired to order the deathadder, but 5 min after i placed the order i got an email letting me know they cancelled the order. no explanation, nothing other than my cc would get not be charged. that makes me leary of ordering again.

just my experence
 
i ordered quake wars $19 and a razer diamondback for $19.99 from them 2 weeks ago, ive not installed quake wars yet, but i think its the import version to. sometimes you get reduced blood with the euro versions, but it will work as far as i know no matter what country its meant for. just the language may change.

as soon i ordered the next day i got a email saying the mouse was on backorder, it was meant for a gift and 2 days later my friend bought himself a logitech revolution so i went to cancel it and it was shipped even though it said backorderd for some reason so i kept, worked out since my friend took the logitech back since that mouse has a ton of issues. he could not get it to install correctly and only half the buttons worked. some bug in the software.
 
I just got mine about an hour ago. I upgraded the shipping, though, or they will send it slow boat style.
 
I just got mine about an hour ago. I upgraded the shipping, though, or they will send it slow boat style.

Did you get COD4? If so, is the import version any different then you would see from buying it in the store?
 
Back
Top