A8N died

Trooper4985

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
140
Looking for a 'new' 939 board to replace the A8N that finally died on me. I going to turn the computer into a DVR and looking for input on what good 939 boards are left for light non-gaming duty.
 
Trooper i think im in the same boat as you are since its gonna take asus a month to "repair my board". Any suggestions would be appreciated. :D
 
This isn't quite the correct forum for this, but I will be parting with my BFG nForce4 Ultra pretty soon as I'm upgrading to a dual-core Intel setup. The board is awesome and I haven't had any trouble with it. I'm not sure if they still sell them on-line. If you're interested in mine, PM me and we can set something up on the FS forum or on eBay (my eBay username is terabyte12).
 
Back
Top