Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hello,
I listen to lots of music, watch films and game on my pc. I have an XFI Xtreme Gamer pci card in the pc, and a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50's (Which I love).
I have recently been getting flac rips for the better audio, and am thinking about whether a decent? (£100ish) external...
thanks for clearing that up, I was wracking my brains trying to figure out what was sticking it at 60fps. Makes sense.
I'm in the UK by the way, and it was released for purchase on the 3rd, and the 7th from Steam.
All good things your hearing are spot on - it feels like a real classic...
anything higher is rubbish? Admittedly there is argument on whether we can see the difference past 60 fps - and it does run fine...but for the same reason I bought a fast pc and expensive GPU, and the same reason i play CSS with 240 fps - - it makes me happy.
Vsync off and forces 60fps is a...
I got it from game...it was out everywhere on the 3rd...except for download (ie: steam) which is not till the 7th. So, I guess no one has the same problems as me then...please report when you get the game, so I know if im alone or not...someone on xp64 would be ace.
Ta.
So it's out, and I am a very happy Ken :) Great game, bar a few realy annoying problems...
1. None of the movies play! No intro, or character profiles or endings or credits and I cannot figure out why. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled (legit copy btw), and still no videos.
2. FPS is...
Good Afternoon good people of HardForum,
I have a question that I cannot answer and it is driving me a bit mad..perhaps someone here can finally lay this one to rest for me.
Ok, so the situation is as follows:
I work in an office infront of my pc for 9 hours a day, 45 hours a week.
I...
Hi Guys.
I am curious as to a few setup settings for my Sennheiser pc350's. (Purchased on the back of a hardforum recommendation :)
I am mainly interested in the gaming side, but looking for the best overall setup. I have them running from an XFI xtreme gamer soundcard.
1st question: As...
First of all, hello Hard Forum members, this is my first post although I have been using your site for a long time.
OK, so, Question first:
I am just about to purchase some Sennheiser PC350's for £90 inc p+p here in the Uk. (Overclockers actually)
It's for gaming mostly, and the...