teh_sparton
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2008
- Messages
- 10
Good Afternoon good people of HardForum,
I have a question that I cannot answer and it is driving me a bit mad..perhaps someone here can finally lay this one to rest for me.
Ok, so the situation is as follows:
I work in an office infront of my pc for 9 hours a day, 45 hours a week.
I get home and mostly jump onto my much nicer faster pc with a much bigger screen.
I have purchased two identical mice, the Microsoft Comfort Optical 3000, one is at work and one is at home.
I have also purchased two identical mouse mats.
I have setup both pc's with the registry hack to foce no acceleration, set the sensitivity the same....basically an exact match on settings for both home and at work.
the problem I am having is that at work I have a 17inch normal monitor (cheapskates!), and at home I have a dell 24 inch widescreen.
I play allot of Counterstrike and I am trying to match my sensitivty so that I don't spend 9 hours a day getting used to one sensitivity, and then go home and I cant aim!
I know this sounds a little OCD, and I shouldnt worry too much about it, but hey thats me...
Can someone pleaase tell me if the sensitivity is actually the same, and it just feels slower at home because the screen is bigger, or that the senisitivty is actually slower (probably due to the increased resolution), and perhaps find a suitable solution to my problem.
Thanks allot!
I have a question that I cannot answer and it is driving me a bit mad..perhaps someone here can finally lay this one to rest for me.
Ok, so the situation is as follows:
I work in an office infront of my pc for 9 hours a day, 45 hours a week.
I get home and mostly jump onto my much nicer faster pc with a much bigger screen.
I have purchased two identical mice, the Microsoft Comfort Optical 3000, one is at work and one is at home.
I have also purchased two identical mouse mats.
I have setup both pc's with the registry hack to foce no acceleration, set the sensitivity the same....basically an exact match on settings for both home and at work.
the problem I am having is that at work I have a 17inch normal monitor (cheapskates!), and at home I have a dell 24 inch widescreen.
I play allot of Counterstrike and I am trying to match my sensitivty so that I don't spend 9 hours a day getting used to one sensitivity, and then go home and I cant aim!
I know this sounds a little OCD, and I shouldnt worry too much about it, but hey thats me...
Can someone pleaase tell me if the sensitivity is actually the same, and it just feels slower at home because the screen is bigger, or that the senisitivty is actually slower (probably due to the increased resolution), and perhaps find a suitable solution to my problem.
Thanks allot!