• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question on pc audio and additional amp?

Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
10
Hello,

I listen to lots of music, watch films and game on my pc. I have an XFI Xtreme Gamer pci card in the pc, and a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50's (Which I love).

I have recently been getting flac rips for the better audio, and am thinking about whether a decent? (£100ish) external amplifier would have any major impact on what I hear also?
Will it would be quite easy to setup to get audio from pc to amp to headset?

Any general advice or knowledge you guys can offer is appreciated - especially 'is it worth it...'

Thanks! :)
 
Back
Top