• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by tdktank59

  1. T

    Nagios - Check_tcp or Check_http

    Hey, so migrating to Nagios3 and Ubuntu (previously solaris with nagios 2) Did the apt-get install nagios3 and got all the packages, got everything setup with our config files, only not able to get a few of my commands to work. check_tcp Failure with hardware ssl Success with another...
  2. T

    VPS/Dedicated servers

    I appreciate the response, Linode is great! its the issue that they do not have anything for me other than o go to the third party. the others had solutions for me, to solve my issues for all of my clients rather than just one of them. Yes and no, im only familiar with their shared service...
  3. T

    VPS/Dedicated servers

    Hey everyone. I know there is a hosting sticky for this sorta. Its old and out of date (my post from 2008 or 2009 on a shared hosting provider is still only 1 page back) and doesn't really adress my issue that im having, anyways... I am currently using Linode, had a DDoS attack and they...
  4. T

    IP Torrent Invites

    Thanks for the stuff guys. Anyways im out of invites for now.
  5. T

    IP Torrent Invites

    2 Left. Also forgot to mention ill need your email address to send the invite. (its how their invite system works)
  6. T

    IP Torrent Invites

    I have 3 invites available for IPTorrents If you want one send me a PM with something funny. If I like it ill give you an invite. OUT OF INVITES, will post again when I get more
  7. T

    MySQL Cluster problems during setup

    Working fine now that the management works...
  8. T

    MySQL Cluster problems during setup

    Yeah the management node did not have enough ram oddly enough... Upgraded to the next package via linode and it worked fine. (didnt reload the OS or change any settings)
  9. T

    MySQL Cluster problems during setup

    So I am having some issues when trying to start my cluster up... I have the following 1 Mgm node (192.168.129.23) (512mb Ram) 2 Data Nodes (192.168.182.46, 192.168.180.87) (1024mb Ram) 2 API Nodes (192.168.129.218, 192.168.180.6) (768mb Ram, also runs nginx/php) My config for MGM is...
  10. T

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I need a faster hard drive so I can get my work and game on faster :p
  11. T

    Problems with SSL Cert

    Looks fine to me
  12. T

    Problems with SSL Cert

    No I trust you, Im trying to find a way to get this working. Planning on just using a self signed for the moment until I can get godaddy to fix their shit... However no matter what I do it wont clear out the godaddy cert...
  13. T

    Problems with SSL Cert

    Ok switched to a self signed cert... Does not seem to fix the problem so something is wrong on the server side. As far as I can tell its installed correctly.
  14. T

    Problems with SSL Cert

    :p thats why its not up here
  15. T

    Problems with SSL Cert

    I actually have no clue, Im finding information as I keep doing research, but thats why im here Looking for whats going on
Back
Top