Apr 5, 2012 #1 T tdktank59 Gawd Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 590 I have 3 invites available for IPTorrents If you want one send me a PM with something funny. If I like it ill give you an invite. OUT OF INVITES, will post again when I get more Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
I have 3 invites available for IPTorrents If you want one send me a PM with something funny. If I like it ill give you an invite. OUT OF INVITES, will post again when I get more
Apr 5, 2012 #3 T tdktank59 Gawd Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 590 2 Left. Also forgot to mention ill need your email address to send the invite. (its how their invite system works)
2 Left. Also forgot to mention ill need your email address to send the invite. (its how their invite system works)
Apr 7, 2012 #5 M MabeShark n00b Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 3 PMed, thanks!!! EDIT: Forgot to include something funny Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 #6 M m33pm33p [H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2013 Joined Oct 10, 2010 Messages 4,345 PM'd as well and dammit I forgot to send something funny. Here go's...
Apr 8, 2012 #7 T tdktank59 Gawd Joined Jan 23, 2007 Messages 590 Thanks for the stuff guys. Anyways im out of invites for now.
Apr 11, 2012 #8 A acefightr Limp Gawd Joined Jun 3, 2011 Messages 242 Please share next time with me. Thanks!
Aug 20, 2012 #9 R ryanmillsmelikey n00b Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 1 anyone got an invite to what.cd or ip torrent? ryanmillsmelikey@yahoo.com thanks
Aug 20, 2012 #10 B bastage Pics of your wife? Joined Mar 4, 2010 Messages 12,874 Was there something wrong with the existing thread for IP Torrents invites? http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1412248
Was there something wrong with the existing thread for IP Torrents invites? http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1412248