So I am having some issues when trying to start my cluster up...
I have the following
1 Mgm node (192.168.129.23) (512mb Ram)
2 Data Nodes (192.168.182.46, 192.168.180.87) (1024mb Ram)
2 API Nodes (192.168.129.218, 192.168.180.6) (768mb Ram, also runs nginx/php)
My config for MGM is
And each data node has this config:
When I start it up I get this from the data node
And on the MGM node I get this
Trying to figure out what is causing the forced shutdown but have yet to find anything, I have messed with memory settings and lowering them but that does not seem to help. Any ideas or places I should start looking?
Data Node log file
I have the following
1 Mgm node (192.168.129.23) (512mb Ram)
2 Data Nodes (192.168.182.46, 192.168.180.87) (1024mb Ram)
2 API Nodes (192.168.129.218, 192.168.180.6) (768mb Ram, also runs nginx/php)
My config for MGM is
Code:
[root@phoenix mysql-cluster]# cat /var/lib/mysql-cluster/config.ini
[ndbd default]
# Options affecting ndbd processes on all data nodes:
NoOfReplicas=2 # Number of replicas
DataMemory=80M # How much memory to allocate for data storage
IndexMemory=18M # How much memory to allocate for index storage
[tcp default]
[ndb_mgmd]
hostname=192.168.129.23
datadir=/var/lib/mysql-cluster
[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.182.46
datadir=/usr/local/mysql/data
[ndbd]
hostname=192.168.180.87
datadir=/usr/local/mysql/data
[mysqld]
# SQL node options:
hostname=192.168.182.46
And each data node has this config:
Code:
[root@magneto ~]# cat /etc/my.cnf
[mysqld]
ndbcluster
ndb-connectstring=192.168.129.23
default-storage-engine=NDBCLUSTER
#max_connections=341
#query_cache_size=16M
#thread_concurrency = 4
[mysql_cluster]
ndb-connectstring=192.168.129.23
When I start it up I get this from the data node
Code:
[root@magneto ~]# ndbd
2012-03-12 15:53:26 [ndbd] INFO -- Angel connected to '192.168.129.23:1186'
2012-03-12 15:53:26 [ndbd] INFO -- Angel allocated nodeid: 3
And on the MGM node I get this
[root@phoenix mysql-cluster]# ndb_mgm
-- NDB Cluster -- Management Client --
ndb_mgm> show
Connected to Management Server at: localhost:1186
Cluster Configuration
---------------------
[ndbd(NDB)] 2 node(s)
id=2 (not connected, accepting connect from 192.168.182.46)
id=3 @192.168.180.87 (mysql-5.5.19 ndb-7.2.4, starting, Nodegroup: 0)
[ndb_mgmd(MGM)] 1 node(s)
id=1 @192.168.129.23 (mysql-5.5.19 ndb-7.2.4)
[mysqld(API)] 2 node(s)
id=4 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
id=5 (not connected, accepting connect from any host)
ndb_mgm> Node 3: Forced node shutdown completed. Occured during startphase 0. Initiated by signal 9.
Trying to figure out what is causing the forced shutdown but have yet to find anything, I have messed with memory settings and lowering them but that does not seem to help. Any ideas or places I should start looking?
Data Node log file
Code:
2012-03-12 16:01:15 [ndbd] INFO -- Angel pid: 1766 started child: 1767
2012-03-12 16:01:15 [ndbd] INFO -- Configuration fetched from '192.168.129.23:1186', generation: 1
NDBMT: non-mt
2012-03-12 16:01:15 [ndbd] INFO -- NDB Cluster -- DB node 3
2012-03-12 16:01:15 [ndbd] INFO -- mysql-5.5.19 ndb-7.2.4 --
2012-03-12 16:01:15 [ndbd] INFO -- numa_set_interleave_mask(numa_all_nodes) : no numa support
2012-03-12 16:01:15 [ndbd] INFO -- Ndbd_mem_manager::init(1) min: 1004Mb initial: 1132Mb
Adding 36Mb to ZONE_LO (1,1151)
Instantiating DBSPJ instanceNo=0
2012-03-12 16:01:16 [ndbd] INFO -- Start initiated (mysql-5.5.19 ndb-7.2.4)
NDBFS/AsyncFile: Allocating 310256 for In/Deflate buffer
2012-03-12 16:01:19 [ndbd] INFO -- timerHandlingLab now: 1360952 sent: 1360682 diff: 270
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] WARNING -- Ndb kernel thread 0 is stuck in: Job Handling elapsed=100
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] WARNING -- Time moved forward with 1813 ms
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] INFO -- Watchdog: User time: 7 System time: 377
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] WARNING -- timerHandlingLab now: 1363000 sent: 1360952 diff: 2048
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] WARNING -- Time moved forward with 1521 ms
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] INFO -- Watchdog: User time: 7 System time: 379
2012-03-12 16:01:20 [ndbd] WARNING -- Watchdog: Warning overslept 1980 ms, expected 100 ms.
2012-03-12 16:01:21 [ndbd] INFO -- timerHandlingLab now: 1363825 sent: 1363504 diff: 321
2012-03-12 16:01:21 [ndbd] INFO -- timerHandlingLab now: 1364008 sent: 1363825 diff: 183
2012-03-12 16:01:21 [ndbd] INFO -- Watchdog: User time: 7 System time: 404
2012-03-12 16:01:22 [ndbd] WARNING -- Watchdog: Warning overslept 317 ms, expected 100 ms.
2012-03-12 16:01:22 [ndbd] INFO -- timerHandlingLab now: 1364384 sent: 1364108 diff: 276
2012-03-12 16:01:22 [ndbd] INFO -- Watchdog: User time: 7 System time: 418
2012-03-12 16:01:22 [ndbd] WARNING -- Watchdog: Warning overslept 518 ms, expected 100 ms.
2012-03-12 16:01:22 [ndbd] INFO -- timerHandlingLab now: 1364806 sent: 1364613 diff: 193
2012-03-12 16:01:25 [ndbd] INFO -- Watchdog: User time: 7 System time: 450
2012-03-12 16:01:25 [ndbd] WARNING -- Watchdog: Warning overslept 225 ms, expected 100 ms.
2012-03-12 16:01:25 [ndbd] INFO -- timerHandlingLab now: 1367439 sent: 1367122 diff: 317
2012-03-12 16:01:25 [ndbd] INFO -- Watchdog: User time: 7 System time: 451
2012-03-12 16:01:26 [ndbd] ALERT -- Node 3: Forced node shutdown completed. Occured during startphase 0. Initiated by signal 9.