A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
That's odd. Well in any case, both itunes and bonjour are both checked in the exceptions. I could try going offline when I get off work and shut the firewall off to see what it does. I'll let you know how it goes. I should have just tried that from the start.
I rebuilt my library and it still does the same thing. I'm not a big fan of shutting off the windows firewall. I will make sure permissions are setup but I don't wanna shut the firewall off. I'm deployed right now and I don't trust this ISP as far as security measures go.
Wow, I can't believe I forgot that... I'm running Windows 7, as well as my friend who is having this issue. I'll look into rebuilding my library and probably do it tomorrow at work.
I got iTunes 10.2.2 when it came out, and ever since, my iTunes has been freezing constantly while:
- watching a movie or tv show
- when I plug in an iPod or an iPad
- when I changing tags for music or videos
It seems to be less prone to locking up if I close iTunes and plug my idevice...
Little update on this.... I gave up on trying to get the drive to work. I plugged it into my friends laptop and it didn't work on his either. He has the exact same drive as me (bought them at the same time), I even tried his cable in case for some reason mine was messed up. I've come to the...
I bought a Western Digital My Passport 1TB about 3 months ago. Just today, I got home and went to sort through pictures I had on the drive and noticed that the hard drive won't read. The computer recognized it and mapped the letter G to the drive. It wouldn't Tell my how big the drive was, how...
My laptop has been having charging issues ever since I got to Iraq. My power cable died after the first week, got a universal one to replace it, that died after the 2nd week, and now I'm using one I got from a buddy. The problem now is, the charging port must have a loose solder joint or...
Oh jeez... I feel like a dumbass. Feel free to shoot me, but I was trying to figure this out, and noticed that my ipod was set to January 2nd, 1970. Must have reset when it died on the plane to Iraq. The instant messaging apps work now.
Haven't tried every app yet, but it appears that most of...
I tried resetting network settings but didn't work. I removed the apps a few times and re-downloaded them on itunes in my computer and re-synced and its still a no-go. Other applications work fine though. Some of the apps that work fine are safari, email, pinger text free, amazon, ebay...
Hey guys, I am deployed in Iraq right now and have been trying to get signed onto msn and aim using my iPod touch. I never had a problem with it in the states before deploying. Everytime I try to get online, it just says unable to connect. I've tried it in the aim free app, msn messenger app...
Ok, so I have a website with a media player on it. To make a playlist, I need to use an xml file.
Since I don't want to make the playlist by handwriting everything... I want to make a batch file that I can drag and drop mp3 or flv files onto and have it append that to the xml file.
The...
Thank you sir... Ill look into the amd series boards. There was a cheaper (as in affordable) 790x board at microcenter. I want to say it's MSI, but I cant remember.
If I remember right, MSI boards are decent right? Unless you get one of those $40 or $80 boards... This one was like $120ish I...
Long story short.... its an expensive hunk of crap.
About the only good thing I have to say about it is it comes in a cool box. Unfortunately, they have yet to release a BIOS that actually works. I've been trying for the last 3 days to get either Windows Server 2003, Ubuntu server, OpenSUSE...